Turtles

“Spain, what the fuck is going on?” I asked slowly taking in every aspect of the room.

“What do you mean mi amigo? We are with our tortuga friends.” He replied with an innocent smile.

 At the moment I was completely surround by turtles with no way of leaving the room. There was even one resting on my head and shoulder. And don’t even get me started on how many were on my stomach.

“I’m not sure ‘friends’ would be the word to describe them.” I said plucking a turtle off of my chest and setting it on Spain’s head. I let a small smile creep across my lips when he went crossed eyes trying to see what was on his head. A small snort slipped from me and my hands immediately flew to cover my mouth. My face turned a fierce shade of scarlet.

A huge grin grew on Spain’s face as he started to laugh.

“Sh-Shut up!” I snapped at him as he continued to chuckle.

“But amigo that was priceless.” He said whipping a tear from his eye. Just then the door was flung open and someone barged in making a few turtles scurry in the opposite direction away from the intruder. Looking up I saw that it was none other than Romano himself.

“What the holy crap is going on!?” He exclaimed taking a few steps back.

“Finally, someone!” I said. Romano looked at me like I had gone crazy. “Hello?” I asked feeling annoyed. “A little help please.” I swept my arms out motioning around to all the turtles in the room. Realizing that a few of the little reptiles had fallen off my arms I made a frantic grab for them. Thankfully I caught them but fell off the couch in the process.

Spain erupted into laughter once again as I lay there head in the ground with my butt sticking proudly in the air. I groaned and buried my face into the floor as best I could.

“Shut up.” I mumbled wanting to just die.