ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

Weeks have passed and for once everything seems calm. Everyday I would train and workout with Cole. He's pretty funny once you get past all his sexual remarks of course.

Jack was ok too . I couldn't look at him though because I felt guilty about what happened to him.

     I sit there in my restroom doing my makeup. An old friend of mine wanted to go out with her. so I had my dad make her a fake ID so we could get into this club. I had spent hours making sure my makeup was perfect.

"Shit I'm gonna be late I was supposed to meet her 30 minutes ago." I said and grabbed my phone and my purse.

I ran down the stairs and Hunter stopped me before I could make it out the door

"The hell you wearing that dress is way to tight and to short. Throw on a shawl or something your boobs are gonna burst out." he said while glaring at me

Hunter and I were really close and we are not afraid to tell each other what we think. Sometimes its nice but 75% of the time it sucks. Does he want me to go out looking like a nun covered up?

I rolled my eyes " Fuck off. I'll be back later. Tell dad not to be waiting for me because I have no clue when I'll be back." I said before walking out of the house. I could feel Hunters eyes on me as I left.

I went out of the safe area and made my way to the club which was in the middle of the city.

     I got there and saw a long line of people they all seemed to turn there heads when I pulled up in one of my dads Ferrari's. I opened the door and my friend Julie ran towards me and gave me a huge hug.

"I've missed you so much Sky. Damn you look smoking I bet you're gonna get hella guys in the club." she said while elbowing me. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"Julie, I'm not. The guys probably will think I'm looking for a sugar daddy or I'm a snob." I said as I handed the keys to the valet parking guy.

"Well maybe you shouldn't of a fucking worn a 100k Rolex and expensive ass shoes." she said and rolled her eyes.

     I paid the bouncer to let us in and Julie went straight to the bar area so I followed her. We took a few shots and than headed to the dance floor. I let my self go and just moved to the music. I wasn't drunk though. I've never been black out drunk before. Yeah I did go to my fair share of parties but I would stop my self before it was to late.

     Out the corner of my eye I thought I saw Cole. I looked into that direction and sure enough he was making out with some girl who looked like a prostitute. What are the chances of him being in the same club as me. I rolled my eyes and continued dancing.

I felt someone grab my waist I turned around and met these blue eyes. Before I could say anything this guy pressed his face on mine and started kissing me. From the slight glimpse I got of him he seemed to be hot. We stood there making out. I stopped and looked for the nearest bathroom or supply closest. I said bye to Julie and took this guy who I didn't even know his names hand and led him to one of those bathrooms that just has one toilet and is meant for both of the sexes.

We walked into it and he locked the door behind me. He pulled me close to him and started kissing me. His kissing trailed down my neck and onto my Breast. He removed the straps of my dress and my dress fell. Not breaking our kiss once. He slammed be against the wall.