Welcome, I'd like to say a few things first...

Hello dear reader,

Before you start reading this story I want you to know a few things.

1. Everything you are about to read is fictional. But I think that would make sense regarding it's a fantasy based novel.

2. Any similarities with other stories are completely coincidental. From reading other stories I may have found inspiration but I never, NEVER copied anything ON PURPOSE. So if you find a big similarity between this story and maybe yours or another one you've read, keep in mind it isn't my intention to steal or take anything from another writer.

3. I won't tolerate any form of copying or stealing. I have put a lot of time creating, writing, rewriting and building everything up in the world I created. I have tried my best to make this story my own. So it is not allowed to translate it to another language, to take one of my ideas and change the bare minimum, to take my characters or anything else.

4. I tried my best on this story and put loads of work in it, any negative comments are not welcome and will be removed.

5. Tips, positive comments and well-meant critique are always welcome, English isn't my mother tongue and I want to keep improving my writing skills.

6. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

7. This book will contain mature content such as violence, gore, swearing etc. 

I really hope you enjoy this story and don't hesitate to tell me what you think as long as you keep it nice! 

-OJI