Chapter Eleven

*Yuri's POV* 

Yuri stared at him knowing with certainty that he meant whatever he is going on about. Nakaramdam ng takot si Yuri ng marealize niya kung ano ang mga bagay na pwedeng mangyari hindi lang sa kanya kundi kay Kai bilang isang idol. 

She saw Kai being judged by his fans for liking someone like her. Someone who is nobody. And because of this, his image will be never be the same. 

She quickly took her hands back. Her heart pouding. 

She stood up. 

"HAHAHAHA!" She crossed her arms and paced back and forth. "Nabibigla lang tayo Kai, hindi dapat tayo nagpapadala sa mga emosyon natin." 

Kai sat where she was sitting earlier. "Its when we're under pressure that the heart reveals the truth."

"Lalim ah!" Yuri  laughed hysterically. "I mean marami lang nangyayari, in fact hindi ko nga alam kung anong nangyayari. Do you mind explaining?" She's starting to breath heavily from pacing a little too fast.

"Why do you keep on avoiding the matter about US?" Wika ni Kai na nakatingin lamang sa sahig.

"Haha! Ano ka ba Kai. Focus lang tayo sa issue ng mga reporter ok?" She squeezed an uneasy laugh and pulled herself together. "So ano ang ginawa ko sa mama mo at ano tong mga pakulo nya?" 

"Well, you stood up for yourself. That's what you did." Kai stood up and started walking. 

"Wait isn't that a good thing?" 

Walang imik na direcho lang ang lakad ni Kai at hindi man lang siya nito pinansin.

"Wait up!" 

She run to catch up with him. His face was expressionless.

"Did I say something?" Tanong niya kay Kai.

Direcho lang ang lakad ng binata na parang walang naririnig.

Yuri started tugging his arm. "Kaiiiiii! Speak to me!" 

Direcho pa rin ang lakad nito. Walang kibo. Parang walang kasama. Parang manhid?

Yuri tugged Kai even harder this time. "Pleaseeee...."

Kai stopped and looked at her with his eyes, suddenly looking cold.

Yuri was taken aback by Kai's sudden outburst.

"Can you not?!" 

Yuri let go of his arm. "Why won't you tell me what I said that upsets you?" 

He just kept on walking. Till Yuri said something that she wished, again, she didn't utter.

"I didn't mean about the US-thing..."

Kai turned abruptly to walk towards her. Yuri took a few steps back but Kai was coming in too fast till he was right in front her. Kai was towering her. Kai stared at her with such intensity.

"Stop making me feel like you want me if you don't want me." 

Kai's face was so close to hers that she can feel his heaving breathing on her forehead. She so stunned that she couldn't move nor utter a word. She wants to say something but no words would come. 

She stood her ground but felt as if she will loose her balance anytime soon. Hindi niya alam pero halos ramdam na niya ang unti-unting pamumula ng kanyang mukha. 

"I...I didn't..."

Kai didn't stay long enough to listen to what she has to say. Pakiramdam ni Yuri na napakalaking tanga niya. Yuri looked for something to hold on to but failed. She fell on her knees and as her knees touches the ground, she wince in pain. Hindi na niya pa halos ramdam ang sakit ng mga tuhod niya dahil mas nasasaktan ang puso  niya. Kapag ang puso ang nasasaktan, nagmumukhang walang ng mas sasakit pa na sugat dito.