Rabbit Toby x wolf EJ part 2

I don't care about spelling and grammar so don't fucking correct me because, if I did give a shit, I would have changed it by now if I did. It's really fucking annoying.

Ones they arrived at E.J's house EJ cared Toby up to his room and threw him on the bed and got on top of him E.J's eyes where dark with lust, tail waging as he stared down at Toby, the way his ears curled down half way was so cute.

"Are you okay with this?" EJ asked a flash of concern in his eyes. "Mhm just can you be gentle..." Toby paused and turned his head to the side blushing. "I'm still a virgin. " E.J's eyes widened in shock how could someone this cute still be a virgin.

"I know you think it's weird I'll leave." Toby said eyes tearing up. "What no I'm just surprised I didn't expect some one as cute as you to still be a virgin. " E.J said still a bit confused "You think I'm cute?"Toby asked unsure if he herd right.

"Yes and I'm going to make shore you know that. Make you mine." Evan said in a seductive tone running his hand up Toby's shirt and started to take of his shirt and started to suck on his neck leaving hickies and bruises on his neck while playing with his nipples using his knee to rub Toby's crotch. "Ah mmh please ah mo- mmah more." He begged lust taking over. E.J smirked leaning over to his bed side table and grabbed a pair of hand cuffs from the draw.

"W-what are those f-for?"Toby asked nervelessly. "To make sure you don't run cause I've heard you rabbits can be quite fast. "Evan teased tying his hands down to the bed so he couldn't run.

"Now lets get these off~"EJ said ripping Toby's pants exposing the rabbit hybrid's lower half. As soon as he realised Toby tried to cover himself with his legs but EJ held his legs open "Don't hide yourself your perfect besides you said I was a good boy and don't good boys get treats?~" Evan asked in a tone covered in lust. "W-w-well I guess so but-t you still have all your clothes on." Toby said turning a deep shade of red. "Well that can be fixed easily. "EJ said taking of his shirt ,pants and boxers.

"Happy now?" EJ asked but got no reply as Toby was staring at the size of Evan's dick ,his ears drooping a bit in fear. "Like what you see." EJ smirked. "That's meant to fit inside me." "Yep but don't worry it will feel amazing I promise." EJ said. "But to be safe I'll prep you." Evan put some lube on his fingers and stuck one in Toby. "Ahh mhh." EJ took that as a sine to add the second finger then the third one Toby moaning at every movement.

"All right i think your ready for my dick what dose my little omega think." Evan teased. "Mhm." "I don't know you might have to beg~" EJ said being a tease. Toby sighed knowing he had to beg.    "P-please f-fuck me." Toby said shyly. "Sorry i didn't hear you." Evan said wanting Toby to REALLY beg like a good omega. "Please f-fuck me!!" Toby said louder. "You sure." "YES!!" Toby screamed getting needy and with that EJ lost control and slammed into Toby over and over ,but not to fast. "AAAHHHH! MORE!! PLEASE HARDER!! FASTER!!!" Toby begged his tail twitching while Evan's tail wagged at lightning pace and his ears stood straight up as his thrusts got faster ,bringing Toby closer to his edge.

"AAHH!! EVAN I'M CLOSE AAHHH!!" Toby moaned out pulling at the hand cuffs that bond him to the bed. "DID I FUCKING GIVE YOU PERDITION TO CUM." EJ growled his wolf side taking control and put his thumb over Toby's slit so he couldn't cum. "ANSWER ME!!!" EJ barked slamming in Toby harder. "AAHHHH!! NO Y-AAHHH!!! YOU DIDN'T AHHHHH! PLEASE!! AHH!" Toby screamed needing relieve. "WHO OWNS YOU" "AHHH!! YOU DO YOU OWN ME AAAHHH!"Toby said his rabbit half take control and being a lustful horny teen didn't help. He had completely given in to EJ.

"Heh good boy now cum like a good little omega scream my name. " Toby didn't have to be told twice the second EJ removed his thumb Toby came. " AHHH!EVAN!!" Toby screamed as he came. It only took a few more thrusts and EJ came inside Toby. He quickly undid the cuffs and flopped down beside Toby.

"I love you Toby. " EJ said with a yawn. "I love you too Evan." Toby said as he snuggled with EJ, drifting off to sleep. "Good boy." Was the last thing he said before going to sleep. 

819 Words people please make requests in the comments or tell me stories you want a part for like this one I don't own the original story well at least part 1 ;3

Ender out

edit: I have fixed the spelling a FULL FUCKING YEAR LATER .

Edit: WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH MY GRAMMAR. NO CAPITAL LETTERS AT THE BEGINNING OF  SENTENCE AND NO FULL STOPS. ALSO SHORE. SHORE!? IT'S SURE 12 YEAR OLD ME AND 13 YEAR OLD ME WHO MISSED IT LAST TIME I WAS EDITING. WHAT THE FUCK. 

P.S Please point out any miss spellings and  missing or miss placed grammar.