Halloween special

I don't care about spelling and grammar so don't fucking correct me because, if I did give a shit, I would have changed it by now if I did. It's really fucking annoying.

Richard X Toby

Richard is Toby's dad because there is nothing more scary than incest

Toby's P.O.V

I was laying on my bed talking to my sister, Lyra. We were on the subject of our dad, the bastard. More specifically, the fact that he was an ass, but we didn't expect him to hear us and that's how this started

3rd P.O.V
"He's beyond help Toby. There's no question about it." Lyra said hatred lacing every word. "He isn't beyond help, he just refuses help that's all." Toby said, though he knew his sister was right there was no hope form their dad. "How can you defend him after all he's done, not just to you but this whole family?" Lyra asked, but she already knew the answer.

 See she loved her younger brother with her heart, she didn't care about his disorders or the fact that whenever her 'friends' met him they wouldn't want to be friends with her, if they had a problem with her brother she  didn't want to me friends with them, but there are two things she doesn't like about Toby. One was his anorexia and two was his inability to hold a grudge.

 "The fuck is that supposed to mean!" A drunken voice yelled from the door way, a voice that the two knew all to well. The two trend around to see non other thanksgiving their father. They instantly felt fear knowing he herd the whole thing and that there was going to be hell to pay for it. Or that's what they thought. "Get out of here Lyra." He said in a calm but hateful manner. "No I'm not letting you hurt him!" Lyra yelled knowing that he never held back against Toby because he can't fell pain ,but it because of this that he has come close to killing him a few times. "Oh? So you wanna suffer the same fate?" Richard growled. "No. Lyra please just leave. He's letting you go. There's no reason for you to say and hurt." Toby pleaded. "Bu-" Toby cut her off "Please." Toby said, looking at her with the eyes of a lost puppy. "Fine." Lyra sighed as she got up and left.

 Toby looked at his father but not with a look of fear but more a look of'just get it over with'. as he really didn't care because, in his mind if he couldn't feel it, it didn't matter. But he didn't expect his father to have a look of lust in his eyes ,but, of course he didn't know that it was lust since he had never seen or felt it.

"Lay down." Richard said before closing the door, then turned back to face his son, who after giving him a look of confusion did as told. He didn't know why his dad asked him to do it but he thought it was the alcohol talking and he was going to be asked to stand up soon. But to his surprise his father climbed on top of him and started biting and sucking on his neck while rubbing his knee against his crotch. This seamed to make everything click in Toby's mind and when it did he felt instant( noodles) fear

He began to fight back but his dad was ,despite being drunk, was stronger "DAD PLEASE STOP." Toby begged with tears streaming down face. Although his father ignored him his mum and sister didn't , who after hearing him scream, came to help him but they didn't expect to see Richard on top of Toby when they opened the door. But they quickly rushed over and pulled Richard of the now sobbing boy.

He could here his mum and sister yelling at his dad but suddenly he heard a knew voice yell his name over and over until-

"TOBY!!"

He snapped out of his trance to see his lover  staring at him with worried eye. " Tim what's wrong." Toby said 

( What did you honestly think I was actually going to wright Toby X his dad hahahahahahahahahhaha. fuck you it's ticcimask)

"Toby. Are you okay. did I do something wrong. Did I hurt you. Did I say something wrong" Tim asked in a panic, while holding Toby in a tight embrace. "What. No. I mean I think not. I can't remember what happened." Toby said unsure of what was going on. Tim looked at Toby before he began to explain " Well we came home from dinner and came up here and I pinned you to the bed and started biting your neck and you started crying and you were mumbling things I couldn't hear and I was shouting your name but you weren't responding and then  you screamed for your dad to stop then you started crying more and I started screaming louder and-and- an-" Toby cut of his now crying lover by kissing him. " Tim. It's okay, you did nothing wrong." Toby said hugging his lover tightly, to witch Tim quickly returned. The two eventually fell asleep in their embrace and stayed like that until morning.

Sorry it's late my last week was 

Monday 29th help with shopping and cooking and do school work

Tuesday 30th help with shopping and cooking and do school work

Wednesday 31st help with cooking and set up for grandma 80th birthday party (her actual birthday is 31st)

Thursday 1st go to party,completely crash and sleep

Friday zzzzzzzzzzz (sleep)

Saturday 2nd family exclusive (the other was more friends)

Today at 5:00 oh shit I didn't finish the fic 

Now at 5:55 FINALY

word count 921 

Ender Out