Is Jeff X BEN paedophilia? An essay.

I don't care about spelling and grammar so don't fucking correct me because, if I did give a shit, I would have changed it by now if I did. It's really fucking annoying.

Okay so let start of by saying that this was brought to my attention in a wattpad comment section where someone asked since Ben is said to have died when he was 12 dose that mean that Jeff would be a paedophile to like him I got caught up in answering and decided to drag y'all down with me. So, this was what I came up with

while yes, Ben was 12 when he died, a lot of time has passed. but that leads to the question dose he age in game physically or mentally. and even if he doesn't does it matter because he technically has existed for more than 12 years. so, it may be legal (though since when has Jeff cared if things were legal) but Ben might still be in the mental and physical state of a 12-year-old. So if BEN hasn't aged Jeff would technically be attracted to what is basically a kid Buuuuut then that brings up the question of Jeff's age because at the time his backstory happens he is said to be 13-14 (I looked it up but the only place that had his date of birth was FANDOM and I don't trust it so Let's just say he was born in 1989 so Jeff is 13 when Ben is 12) so depending on how much time has passed it could change the answer as it may not be a very big age gap but that goes back to Ben. If he does age outside of game, he might not be that much younger than Jeff but even if he doesn't age physically, he might still age mentally. so, while he may have the physical state of a 12-year-old, he may have the mental state of someone let's say 26 since he was born in 1990 and so that means he would be 29 let's say he was trapped for three years. and that also means Jeff is 30.(ya Horny teen fangirls)  So, in conclusion it all depends on what circumstances you are basing this in but Jeff may or may not be a pedo.

this concludes my essay and, yes I am procrastinating doing school work. why do you ask?

(And there will be an actual update soon I have three story's nearly finished but in the meantime all the ticcimask shippers could go check out my story beautiful voice beautiful soul. it will probably be updated more frequently because my mom counts it as school work and It is much more enjoyably to write than any of the writing prompts I've been given)

Ender out