Alexandra

I was  on my bed trying to forget everything that happend last night with my friend Max,well if i can call him that . how I could be so silly and fall into his game. I who thought that the feelings I had for my. God, how could I give all my feelings and what I considered a treasure to him. What will my mother say  when she finds out or what  would my father do. I'm very complaint of my own and haved disgust myslef.

"Alex, darling wake up or you would be beats to school."- Said my mother

" I'm up mom, no need to be screaming." - told her

" Sorry honey"

After having prepared for school, I jump in to my mothers car. When you arrive at school everyone was looking at me weird. It was as if they had me disgusting, try to ignore the fact that they looked at me that way and I went straight to my locker.When I get to my locker I find a photograph me naked. I did not know that think, everystudents passed by my side and be laughed at me. This I can't be happening, How could that idiot  take a picture of me nude. I couln't take it anymore so I walked into the office, but when i entered I meet  with my father. God what a shame.

" God, Dad i can explain."- i try to say

" Explain, explain!! Alexandra it's a picture of you  naked." He yell

"I know dad, Im sorry."- I apologize.I couldn't believe that my world it's falling appart right now.

" And you will say the same thing to your Mother, Alexandra"- He said

"Mr. Lugo"- said the secretary

"Yes, Mrs. Santiago"- said the principal

"Mr.Santana it's here"

" Tell him to come in, please"

" Yes sir."

" You wanted to see me Mr. Lugo?"-ask Max

" Yes we wanted to see you."- said the principal

"How could you Max!" - I said at the time i slap him

"Alexandra" -said my father

" He was the one how took the picture, Dad so don't defend him"- I said to my father.