More than a kiss

The kiss kept going we didn't even stop, it's like we needed this kiss seems we saw each other. The kiss was full of passion, our tounges were dancing in a dangerous and enjoyable dance. Our hands were try to memorize every part of our body. His hands were placed on my thigh so seizing me to surround his waist. My hands rested on his hair, clutching him to moan with pleasure. Still kissing a we made my way to my room.

Both of us fell on my bed, but we never stop kissing. My hands led to his shirt so I could take it off and admire her naked torso. God, he had an amazing body, though he wasn't the only one that wanted to admire,he took the sweater that he gave me when we left the school. I'd remember that I didn't have a bra but he didn't care, his mouth ran throughmy neck going directly to my breast. " Mmm...." I moaned liking the sensationof his mouth on my breast. Andrew put in one of my nipples in his mouth, he took to heaven with his amazing, I couldn't breath the pleasure was everywhere. But then he stoped.

" Why are you stoping Drew?"- I ask catching my breath

" I don't want you to think about me this way Al."- he said getting off - " I should leave"

" Drew, I want to do this more as you want."- I confess

" You do?"- he ask

" Seems the moment you defended me from Max. I knew you were what I was looking for in my life"- I said

His eyes darkened by the passion that he felt for me, after what I said kissed me again and we continue with what we had begun.The feeling that I had towards him was the most amizing thing ever. Everything was perfect, of course if I was the guy with whom I thik at night and it gave myslef pleasure just by thinking about him. His hands went down to my waist he took my gym pants off as I took his only letting my patins and his boxers. God, he was hard as a rock, I could feel it through his boxers. His hand went down to my pantis and took them off, his hand touched me right there were I wanted. He touched my cl*t and I felt and electric shock by his touch."Mmm... shit... that feels so good.."He smiled when I told him that. I lower my hand and touched the start of his boxer, he knew what I was going to do. He stood up and took them off, God, it was big, he c*ck was huge and I started thinking *isn't my p*ussy small for that shit*, but I knew it would go in perfectly.

" Al, are you sure you want to do this?"

" I haven't been so sure in my fucking life." - said getting a smile from him

" Before we beging, I'm gonna let you know that we are going taste every part of each other"

" Fine with me big boy"

He smile, then he kissed me but this  kiss was more hungried than the others.

He started to go down to my neck and began to suck every part of it. So continuing down to my breasts, touching, massaging, placing his mouth on my nipples and until they were erect. Ahh... "mmm... shit" while the down more I moaned, Drew down more and more, until you get to my stomach and there I succiono, but did not stop ahy exactly. Continuous down up to my bladder and so low to take my p*ssy into his mouth... Ahy was in giving passion exploded... "Urghh...Holy shit... fuck... Holy fuck...Yess.." then  he sucked my cl*t, so it grab it by the head and I started will stick more. He continued his work up to that I felt his tongue entering my p*ssy. "Ahh... shit..." Yes, mmmm... Fuck" I repeated. " Shit Andrew I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum.." He didn't stop at all and there it came my first orgasm. I came in his mouth and he didn't seem to care at all. Raised his head and looked pleased, of course he did.

  " Now it's your turn"- I said  

" My turn for what?"  

" You'll see"  

Remove it off of my and I crawl into my bed and grab his c*ck and I got in my mouth. God It was so worm and hard. God, it's like a big fucking lolly pop.. I think I could have it in my mouth I wouldn't  mind it at all. As I moved my head up and down I had a little help of my hand." Shit...That's it babe....Mmm" he siad as he grab my hair, making my head go faster and faster."Urghh...Shit, Ahh..Just how I like it Al, just like that" He moved me faster till I had his c*ck in my throat."Fuck yeahh....." I didn't stop doing it, I moved and moved, only stoping to catch my breath. But he made me raise my head.

" Ok, you made me pay"

" Now you can make me yours Drew"

" About time."

*****************************************************************************

Next chapter..... " Passion"