Andrew

Tonight I'm gonna to have fun and nobody is going to stop me. So I'm here my friend (Antnonio) and I went to a Pop close to my house. My friend had wanted a crazy bitch, he was telling me that he wanted  to take her home so to fuck her all night long. I know Antonio since we were kids and has always been such a  fucking idiot with tha title of "never leave a bitch pass" Until. ....

 "Hey Andrew, that woman looks good don't you think?" - My best friend Antonio said

"Not bad, but could be better. - I said

"God, man ..., she comimg to us. How do i look?"- he ask

"Like  fucking motherfucker that wants to fuck like he never did before."- I said with hummor

"Come on, man, maybe I take her to my apartment and fuck her really hard. It seems that she wants me to grab her p*ssy and  make her come in my fingers.- He said

But the weird  thing is that she came up to me and not to him. I looked at my friend as he whisper: "She is all yours"

"How's it going guys"- she said  with a seductive voice 

"Good, good"- answer Antonio

" How about you, love?"- she said

" I'm good"- I said serious 

Then she began to approach me and she placed her hands on the back of my neck. She was trying to seduce me and it seems that is working. I begin to see my dear friend begins to grow. So she wants to play dirty, then she will have her little game durty.

I whisper her ear that if she wanted to go home. She did not hesitate to say yes. So I gave him a look and let me Antonio road free to speak. so we left the pop and there we stop we went to my house. 

"Nice house"- she said 

"Thanks, want something to drink?"- I ask

"Mmm, I think the only thing I'm thirsty right now, is you".- she said

"Since I knew you would not resist me so easily"- I said smiling

Everything began to happen very quickly. We kissed and I can't deny that she does not know how to kiss. So I grab one of her legs and put it on my waist so she can noticed  what she began to cause when we were at the pop. After that i grab her dress and started to unzip it so I could admire her breasts and most of all I like is that she seems to like combining her underwear. God, I can not deny she is beautiful and very sexy. So with one of my  hands remove her bra while the other massaged her clit as while she grabs me so she won't fall.

That feels good ..- she said 

I know my girl- I said with a husky voice full of desire

God, Make me yours, I can not wait more- she said 

************************************************************************************************

Don't worry more will come but first we have to start simple ;) take care

Kisses 

Slowfade