Pt. 3 < Alexandra>

" Please let me go"- I said. Then I heard:

"Alex!!"- OMG, it was Drew

" Drew help me... please...."

" Where are you!!!"

"Ahhh!!!!"-I  cried

" Alex!!!!"

" Awww how cute your boyfriend came to rescue you." - Max said

" Leave me alone you son of a bitch."- i said

" Don't worry Alexandra, I ain't gonna do nothing you wouldn't like.... You are going to scream of pleasure"

He through me to the floor and got on top of me, he started to kiss my neck and went lower. I was feeling weak, with no strengh to fight him or stop him. He ripped my bra and started licking my breasts and massaged abruptly. One of his hands moved down to my panty and placed his hand inside as he  start massage  my cl*t and give me pleasure according to him and slipped a finger inside me..... "Ahhhh... Fuck" I coldn't help it I was being pleasured by him even though that I was being forced to it." You like that..ahh bitch"he said  introducing another finger.

" Drew!!!!!! help me please!!!!- I screamed again. I thought that this was my end, that he would have the opportunity to rape me and that no one was going to help me..*Bang* The  door opened and the body that was on top of me desapear. Andrew was there, he came to save me.

" YOU SON OF A BITCH, I'M GONNA KILL YOU MOTHER FUCKER" - said Andrew punching Max

"........"

" GET OUT OF HEAR BEFORE I PUT YOUR FUCKING D*CK MAKE YOU EAT IT YOU ASSHOLE!"

I was in the floor crying, hurt and ashame of myself how could I let this happen. Drew walk to me and sat on the floor, he took me in his arms and huged me and he started to say alot of thing that I couldn't  understand.

" I'm so sorry Al" - I said in pain.

 " Please... take me home... PLease" - I said crying

 **********************************************************************************************

SOOO SADDD!!!!!!!!! DITTO FOR OUR GIRL ALEX..... DREW SO BRAVE .....  I JUST LOVE HIM

MORE FOR LATER... KISSES 

SLOWFADE <3