HELP!!! PLEASE..... < ALEXANDRA>

After the amazing thing I did last night, I couldn't stop thinking about doing it again. I got up from my bed and walk to the bathroom ans I just stop.  The house was quiet, that's weird, hmmm? I wonder what happend. So I went to the bathroom and took a shawer. After my bath I went downstairs to make breakfast  and I found a note from my parents:

“Hey honey, maybe we are gone by the time you read this. Your father and I are going to be out of town for a few weeks. I don’t want any problems or something like that.”

Love mom and dad

P.S. “Your dad left you his car. Drive safely to school”

So my parents left for God knows where and left me the house and a car. So I went to my room and got ready for school. I definitely have to tell Drew about this, and maybe he can come around and stay for a bit. So after thinking about what I'm going to do I left to school. I got there before Drew so I decided to wait for him, but in that moment I regret being there alone. Max was  and walking toward me and with his friends.  He looked at me Smiling, of course this is what he wanted, me alone.

" Hey Alexandra"- with his stuped grin

" What do you want Max?" - I ask.

He got really close to me and whisper in my ear: "Oh nothing, just passing by to let you know that today after gym your going to be mine."- I pushed him as I heard does words.

" You wish" - I said sure and confident of myself

" Will see little bitch"- he said

" Don't call me bitch you asshole!" - I said I was gonna slap him but he grab my wrist. Damn that hurt, I didn't expect that one.

" Don't try to slap me again or..."- Max started saying

" Or what Max"- said another voice

Holy shit , Andrew was here. this itsn't good, If Max does something wrong Drew is going to fuck him out. I really don't like the idea of this shit. Max was staring at me and still holding my wrist, Drew was looking at him to see what his going to do. Finally Max lets go and Drew calms down, when I looked around everybody was staring at us.

" I'll see you later Alexa"- Max said

" Ughhh"- I groaned mad

" Hey, are you alright?"- Andrew ask

" Yeah I'm fine thanks, but you know you can't protect me all the time, right?"- I said

" I know but while I'm here I'll do it."- he said- " So what did he said to you ?"- He ask

" He said that today after gym, I'm going to be his."

I knew that Drew didn't like Max because of what happend before, he also knew that  I was afriad og him in the way that I didn't want him near me.

" I think I'm going to skip gym." I said

" I'll be there"

" No, you  shouln't ship remember that your new in the school."

"So?? Your safty come first. If the school doesn't do anything I will."

" Drew, please. I don't want you to hae problems"

" Fine."

" Thank you"

" Come let's go or we'll be late"

" Yeah."

So after are little talk, Drew walk me to class and kiss my cheek before leaving. I wasn't expecting that kiss. I was smiling and I turned around and went into my class. God this it's going to be a long DAY.

*********************************************

The hous past  fast and now I have to go to my gym. Ohh fuck, Max its going to be there. I try to get that out of my mind and I went to change. The locker room was empty, so looked for my cloth and:

" Hey little bitch"- said his voice

Shit I couldn't see him. Then  somone grab me from behind and slam me into the wall.

" Mmm... you look delicious in does underwear."

" Let me go, Max"- I screamed

" Nobody it's going to hear you bitch"

****************************************************

 OHHH SHITTTTT MORE FOR TOMORROW

LOVE SLOWFADE