Chapter 2: Kissing on live TV

So basically finn goes into Jack trailor, then hides in the closet, sees Jack naked, eats a croissant, and Jack wants to do a live.

Now, I know its not actally live TV but we are on an Instagram live, so pretty much. Jack whips out his phone and it has a pink case that shines in the natural light coming through the windows of his bedroom. His sheets smell of himself. I'd say he smells manly but adorable at that. I think to myself, Hes so cute. He opens instagram and taps the little black camera icon in the upper left corner. He scrolls through the camera options untill he finds live. 3... 2... 1... You are now live, I read on the phone screen. In seconds, 5140 people are watching us and commenting. They tell us to say hi to them and to do stupid dares. They say hi from where they live and ask when we are coming to them.

After 20 minutes of answering questions, a person with the username of JJWFBXBES comments something that makes me uneasy.

Jjwfbxbes:
YOU GUYS SHOULD KISS

In a matter of seconds, everyone is agreeing with her. I'm scared for my life. I want to kiss him but I can't. I wont. Even though that's the only thing I've ever wanted to do so much in my life. Just to feel his lips against mine and to feel his hot breath mixing into the air as he takes breaths. And his toungue dancing through our teeth with mine. I can't help it. I yell...

ARE YOU JOKING?! I say.

Jack and even Jaeden and wyatt look at me. Jack looks as though he has seen a dead puppy on the side of the road. Im confused. Why is he upset? Wait! DOES HE LIKE ME?! My whole body tingles with excitement. And right then and there, I kiss him. His eyes widen with embarrassment and I keep going. Minutes pass and he has become more into it. His eyes have closed and his toungue is in my mouth. Its salty. And strange. But its amazing. its everything ive ever hoped for. But Oops. the live is still on and thousands of people are still watching. I kind of love how everyone is supportive. Jaeden and Wyatt are staring at us. Their faces, red. And I know, Jaeden wants to do the same thing with Wyatt.

A day has passed.

I open my phone to see at least 10 text messages from Jaeden, Wyatt, and Jack in our group chat. It's mostly jaeden and Wyatt, Jack intertwining between them. they're talking about what had happened the day before... the kiss... that was so embarrassing I wanted to die. But it felt great and I wish I could do it more. And I wish Jack could be more open with me about what he felt. I know that Jaden and Wyatt wanted to do the same thing and I want to help them get through it, but I cannot. They yell at me everytime, I bring it up, even though they know Jyatt is real.

I feel happy for them. I want them to know that I'm there for them no matter what. I even want to be a couple with all of them, but I know that is unrealistic. I jump out of bed and then make [my bed] it. I pull out my outfit from the creaky drawers of my dresser and pull it over my head and up my legs. I can hear my mom downstairs cooking breakfast for me and my sister Haley( he doesn't have a sister named Haley, just go with it). As I trot down the stairs, I smell the sweet smell of pancakes and savory bacon and I hear my sister laughing and playing with her food. The bacon is frying in the pan and I hear it sizzle. I go over to it and watch it each bubble of oil popping and a new one forming. For a minute I just stand there wondering how nice it would be to be that piece of bacon, without a care in the world. But then I realize that piece of bacon is just going to get eaten. I walk away and sit down at the table Hailey's next to me and she almost gets food in my perfectly curled hair. Then I realize that I'm supposed to be upset because I can't get the boy that I want. I try not to let my feelings get the best of me so I eat breakfast with a smile. Then I grab my backpack and walk out the door to see Jack standing there. Why is he here? Can he just leave me alone! He knows that I like him a lot but I don't know if he feels the same way for me. Maybe he only wants me to be his friend with benefits! I cringe at that thought.

Hi this is future A here telling you that I'm v sorry for how long this chap is and how it's acting up horribly I really can't fix it wattpad I won't let me fix it, it's fucking horrible app JK love you bye

-A