Chapter 14: Home at Last

Finns POV

I'm the luckiest boy in the world. I have a loving boyfriend and a biological daughter. I take Sophia out of her bassinet and walk into me and Jack's bedroom where he us sitting with his arms out. He takes the baby from me and I walk over to the changing table where a bottle is being warmed. I grab it and pop off the top before giving it to Jack. He sticks the nipple of the bottle into her gummy mouth. Some of her teeth are already coming in.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to have the gang come over and we could go out, or something." He asks.

"Sure!" I say confidently. I'm not scared to leave Sophia with the boys and Sophia because they have been taking classes on how to be a parent. They want to try as hard as they can to help out and I thank them for being to enthusiastic. "Lets go out to dinner." Jack nods.

Losers

Finn: Can you guys watch Soph for us tonight? We wanna get out

Sophia: is that even a QUESTION?!

Chosen: I'm in

Wyatt: ^

Jaeden: ^^

Jeremy:  Sorry guys I can't

Sophia: Boo you whore.

I laugh at that last comment and help Jack put her to bed. Once she's asleep, I text the losers to text me instead of knocking when they are here for I don't want them to wake her up. We leave after about an hour and we head to a place in town called Cipollini (chip-oh-lean-ies)

 We leave after about an hour and we head to a place in town called Cipollini (chip-oh-lean-ies)

We got seated outside and ordered our meal

Sophia's POV

Everything at Finn and Jack's was going great. The baby was asleep and me an the boys where all on our phones. We all sat in the living room. Chosen and I where on one couch, while Jaeden and Wyatt where cuddled on the other. Jaeden was asleep on Wyatt. He's head in his lap. Wyatt was playing with his hair, then he leaned down and kissed his forehead causing Jae to smile. Wyatt smiled too.

"Oh would you two get a room?" I joke. Jaeden sits up and puts his arm around Wyatt. He makes a kind of *deal with it* face and then smashes his lips into Wyatts.

"How'd ya like that?!" He asks sarcasticly. I roll my eyes

"You two are cute." I say and look back at my phone. Then I hear screaming and rush upstairs to Sophia's aid.

I was gonna add more to this, some drama, but my phone wigged out and decided to make one chap for it instead

-A