Chapter 4: Road Trip

Finns POV

So, since me and Jack are now a couple and jaeden and Wyatt are now a couple, things have been going great. Except for the fact that Sophia, Chosen and Jeremy aren't in a relationship. But, everyone goes home and packs their bags. I run upstairs and grab all my nececities. I text in our group chat asking where we should go.

Me: Where should we head?

Sophia: I've always wanted to go to LA!

Jack: that sounds fun, maybe we will meet a few famous people there.

Chosen: Oh yea, SICK! I'll drive!

Wyatt: SO ready to hang out with my best friends and boyfriend.

Sophia: AWWW YOUR TOO CUTE!!

Jaeden: Shut up, Soph!

Me: Alrighty, Chosen will pick us up!

I pack extra swim suits since we are going to LA. Then I grab my backpack and put my laptop, laptop charger, phone charger, rechargeable battery, my pillow, a waterbottle, and snacks into it. Then I zip it up and hear a honk downstairs. It's Chosen waiting for me. I run outside and guess who he already picked up... My Smol Bean Jack.

"Hey Chosen! Thanks for picking us up."

I wink at Jack. He bites his lip in a sexy flirtatious way.

"Yea, no problem! Next is Jeremy's house."

Jack is sitting in the way back of the mini van and I sit next to him. He looks at me excitedly and I kiss him. My heart flutters. I sit criss cross apple sauce on the seat and he sits facing me in my lap. He grabs both sides of my face and we make out until we get to Jeremy's which is about 30 minutes away atleast.

"Uh guys, you can come up for or air now!" Says Chosen as Jeremy hops in the car. Jack stops kissing me and he rests his head on my shoulder. I sort of hug him back.

Jack's POV

I love him so much I think to myself. I can't stop loving him. I wont stop loving him. I rest my head on his shoulder still sitting in his lap facing him.

This is and example, except finn is sitting criss cross and jack is sitting in his lap with his head on his shoulder

I'm so excited to spend a few days with the love of my life. Me and Chosen have already found a place to stay that has 5 bedrooms. Everyone gets their own room except for me and Finn, and Wyatt and jaeden.

As soon as we get there, the "couples" pick the biggest rooms. Me and Finn get the lovers suit with a jacuzzi! Me and Finn are unpacking and I decide to change into my pool wear. I take off my shirt right in front of him. I see him staring at me his cheeks red like a tomato. He's sitting on the edge of the bed so I run ontop of him and i nock him on his back with me on top kissing him like I haven't seen him in forever. I have his wrists pinned over his head and I keep kissing him. I kiss him until our lips are purple and then I get up and wink. I go into the bathroom and change into my swimwear. Only thinking about Finn.