Chapter 2

Chapter 2

today harry couldn't make it. he was sick and in bed rest. he was coughing and sneezing all morning. his desperation to see the beauty wasn't going to happen today.

but i'm sure he knows exactly the time she comes and goes. i mean he's been doing it for a couple of months now, there should be a saying in that.

he has a journal full of one girl and that one girl exactly. if you looked at each drawing, each sketch you won't know who the young female was. well, of course you can't ! she doesn't have a face!

as harry looks at the clock, it signifies that it is exactly seven. he calculates everything that happens in his mind.

seven:O - one

he opens his notebook

seven: O - two

he finds an empty page and print the date

seven: O - three

he awaits

seven: O - four

she walks by at a pace that she's always in a hurry.

seven: O - four { fifteen seconds in}

He takes in each detail. the scarf, the skirt, the hair; the outfit.

seven: O - five

he starts his sketch and finish it by memory.

seven: O - seven

harry gets up and walks away, until the next day.

that's how harry plans everything. that is if it goes perfectly. which it never does. she never leaves the house at an exact time, walks past the cafe at an exact time, or how long harry looks at her. it's never perfect.

and it won't ever will be.

☯ authors note ☯

Sorry for the delay and everything but here's the second chapter that might be crappy. and by the reads you won't need to read this note to carry on.

I'll continue the book till how ever long it takes because Spring break is almost over and I don't want to cramp in ideas.

{ March 14, 2014: Friday }