Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Harry Point of View

Samantha. samantha was her name. she would smile when i would answer her questions with complete honesty. and it was weird that she knew right away if I had lied or not.

it was like she had learn how or what I did to represent who I am and that's something that I was attracted to.

She was just beauty.

today. today was the day I had something enjoying to look forward to at the cafe, beside the female who'd wear that appearance pattern that was reflected in my journal.

i sat in my usual table near the translucent wall. it showed me to the room where I'd see my inspiration to all the drawings in this one journal.

as I sat I awaited.

.

harry sat there everyday for the days samantha had to work. it was this little thing they had together. it was like how couples would have a traditional anniversary every month or year, but for harry and samantha it was any day.

Everytime he or she would smile the other would fall more and more in love. but they never did tell each other how they felt. they simply told each other to not say with out talking. they understood each others' emotions and mind.

harry had finally moved on from that stuck in the mud and carried on with life. while samantha, well samantha was just an angel who simply helped him.

☯ authors note ☯

it's not over yet. so don't leave the book thinking all the next updates are author notes