Chapter 4

Chapter 4

harry came early again, just like yesterday. it didn't change much but it felt better.

he ordered his morning coffee. waiting, harry watched a waitress who was fondly new to the cafe. he hadn't seen her around, speaking that he's here every morning.

"bye, Anne." the worker walked behind a sliding door to the back with a smile and wave. 'she was probably leaving' , harry thought.

he hadn't mind much. he just brought out his journal filled with his sketches and what not.

he awaited for the girl with the matching scarf and skirt. to take a glance and sketch was his morning hobby more like a job that doesn't pays.

this fine morning was the usual,but the cold weather always made harry had some chill. and if he's going to be sneezing here and there , he's going to miss his chance.

he couldn't take it any longer and just left. he was sick and his possibly obsession with his beauty was getting too obsessive.

he missed his chance and couldn't get any more angry at his self. he didn't have much to look forward in life than the girl he has passion for. he wasn't rich to famous neither poor to the streets; he was average. owned a small apartment on a little street at the end of the town. it wasn't much, but enough.

his parents were big famous writers. he wasn't much like them and he didn't want to be. he was much more artistic in thoughts , but not in words. it just became harder for him.

but one thing that kept him going was his inspiration; beauty.

☯ authors note ☯

this is nothing important if you've read this story later in the future where dates don't matter to the story.

But to let you know the story is ending short in about two or three chaps and that will be the end of my first complete writing and first short story.

thanks for tagging along.

{March 6, 2014: Sunday}