Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Oh Daddy, what happened with Harry and Samantha?" A little girl asked with bright emerald eyes.

"Well, darling they lived happily ever after in your world."

As you stared at the little girl, you could see that she wanted that future. She may only be six years old, but she was bright enough to know what happens afterwards.

"Eww, please don't tell me you're telling them that story you told me when I was like seven"?

If Old Daddy looked to his left where his oldest son stood in the doorway coming from the stairs, you could see the famous smile found in teenage Harry.

"Quiet Charlie. If I could I would make you a girl just so you can 'awe' me!"

Charlie, the teenager in the doorway just smiled and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can you please tell us what happens next ?" Another little girl sitting next to the other on the floor carpet questioned with confusion speaking that she was too young to understand.

"Well, Sophia and Arebella, do you really want to know what happened?" You could see Samantha in her early forties walking closer to her very loved husband sitting in a big old chair.

A 'yes' was shouted loudly from the two girls cheering with more interest than ever.

"Well, they lived in a big house along with their obnoxious teenage son and along with two beautiful baby girls. They loved each other very much."

Harry turned to Samantha and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Yeah and then they died painfully from calling their son obnoxious."

Charlie gave a grin and walked closer to his parents who had huge proud smiles painted on their faces.

"Shush, would you or you can't go to that party tonight."

She hit her son softly, threatening him motherly.

"I'm so glad this is my family."

They all cheered and laughed. Mostly the two young ones made all the noise echoing through the Family's home.

.

Faith.

i could've left harry's life as a drag, but I didn't. he wasn't suppose to meet samantha at all, but my thoughts changed.

he was suppose to be the add up in humanity. he wasn't suppose to be special in someone's life. but some how his soul did.

there's something about harry, you've got to admit. he was mysterious being handsome, virgin, and a loner. he wasn't the youngest; sitting out in a cafe at the age out of high school.

he was much more of a great person behind every door he locked up. samantha seemed to be the one to open every single one for him in just one key, the right key.

he was a person who went in circles and circles like a scarf. he was a person who never stopped the meaningless things he did until someone broke the chain.

that boy you see in the cafe shop, whose now always waiting for his wife that he has been married to for twenty five years, was worth the wait for it happening.

That boy is Harry.

࿊☯ author's note ☯࿊

I can't believe I finished my first writing material. I'm proud even though only a couple saw this.

Sorry if that's not the ending you expected. I didn't plan it neither but somewhere along the lines I had to rush and something mixed up so I tried my best to make you love it or like it.

If you supported through my young writing then I thank you. Yes, I'm very young (not ten years old promise), but I'm very mature for my age and take life more seriously than you think.

But besides the facts, thank you for taking a moment or chance in your time to come across my short story and actually read the piece. You make my mind wander off my horrible mistakes in life and come to keep my mind off of.

I thank you for something that's a whole lot.

thank you.

{May 10, 2014, Saturday 12:02 a.m}