Chapter 7

Chapter 7

today harry ran back to the shop in a rush to see samantha. he had grabbed his book bag in a quick motion and left out the door.

harry arrived at the cafe and sat. he looked through his bag for his phone, but spotted his journal. he hasn't seen in about a month.

He thought about the journal before opening it. once looking through, he saw that there was one empty page left, he wanted to fill it.

so he did like he would a month ago and wait for the beauty. it was about the time she would arrive and he sat there for quite a while.

"hey." harry looked up to see samantha had took a seat and was giving her tea some sugar.

"Hey." harry was looking around like a lost puppy and samantha couldn't help, but notice.

"who are you looking for ?"

samantha's curiosity was getting very use to by harry. so harry didn't mind at all. he was used to it.

"someone I use to see every morning... but I guess they're not around."

harry stopped looking and thought for a while.

"hey, how come I've never seen you around in the noons? you said you've worked here long before."

harry was a bit confused and his mind seem just as curious as Samantha's.

"I used to have a job after this to find extra money on the side, but then I quit because too much stress on my shoulders. and now I take extra shifts at the cafe and that's how I met you. " she smiled and nodded.

'Oh', was all harry said as he put back up his journal. and continued talking to his friend.

They continued on and on like their usual.

✖authors note ✖

It has one more chapter to finish the entitle.

{March 15, 2014 : Tuesday}