Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Harry got to the cafe a little earlier than usual. he had a feeling that since he missed so much , he's going to miss a chance.

he sat and pulled out his journal and pencil. he figured, doing the same routine exactly the same won't change his faith so he came early and ordered what was usually already sitting for him.

someone always brought the drink in time for it to be settled and not too hot before harry arrived so that he could drink it right away. of course, the person was annonymous to his mind, but he always payed and they always gave so he didn't mind.

He waited and waited for the girl to take her chances. to walk past him all in a rush. but he also wanted the wall that was the window to break down so he could just yell at her, but that would be rude. he knows nothing of her and for any sakes she could be a boss that's always late.

the time went slower than usual, harry knowing that because he came early than normal. he didn't mind, though. not a bit. he wanted to meet the female; know her . but things don't happen if he keeps keeping things going the exact same.

Harry. we'll harry, harry's a shy guy. never likes to make a conversation or have a big party. he was a book worm, but doesn't read books . he was a shadow, but was always noticed. all his characteristics gets him no where near that girl.

harry did his normal routine. Examine, draw, drink, leave. everyday for a couple months. he liked it that way more than you'll ever know. but one day he knows he's going to give up on her and he doesn't want to, but he's willing to change.