fuck, Layla

fuck, Layla

"Ring already." I whisper to myself as I stare at the clock.

Technically, the bell should have rung 17 seconds ago. I look at my phone to see a text from Michael.

Mikey
heyy u can meet us outside the gym entrance

Lala
Okay x

After I press send, the bell finally rings and I rush out of the class. My emotions are all over the place at the moment and I don't know what to do with myself.

I go to my locker and grab my bag before going to the bathroom to make sure I don't look completely awful. I would reapply my makeup, but I don't wear any.

I make my way to the other side of the school when Calum walks up behind me.

"Hi, Layla." He greets through a smile. "I heard you're coming over tonight, don't be nervous, otherwise you'll make me nervous and I'm playing FIFA against Ashton."

"Oh, yeah, Luke told me you guys are really into that game."

Calums face drops, "It's not a game." He says without blinking.

"Oh, well, I- I didn't mean to off-"

"I'm just joking, love." He laughs and bumps his shoulder into mine.

"You honestly scared me for a minute, I thought you were crazy or something." I explain, putting my hand on my chest.

We walk through the doors and my heart starts to race as I see Luke leaning up against Michaels car, his lip ring between his teeth. His sunglasses perfectly shaped his face and really accented his hair, swept to the side like he didn't care and his white button up wasn't so buttoned up, as he didn't do the first few.

"Layla." Calum yells, his hand snapping in my face.

"Sorry, i just remembered I forgot my earbuds in Mr. Styles class, but it's okay." I mentally facepalm at the stupid excuse I made up, but it's better than everyone still paying attention to the fact I was checking out Luke Hemmings.

"Hi." Luke waves.

"Hi." I reply back.

He opens the door for me and I climb in, with him following suit. I look at him and smile when my phone vibrates with a snapchat from Carlee.

I hesitantly open it. My cheeks blare pink with a blush when I take in the picture she sent. It's of me climbing in Michaels car and Luke staring right at my ass.

I set my phone down and rest my forehead in my hand.

"What's wrong?" Ashton asks from up front.

Oh, nothing, my friend only just sent me a picture of a hot boy looking at my ass as I was bent over.

"Nothing, I'm just mad I forgot my earbuds in science, that's all." Ashton just nods and they all agree that it sucks.

"How was your day?" I hear look ask from my side. I look up at him and am met with his sparkling blue eyes.

"Um, it was alright I guess. Better that we're talking again." I smile. "How about yours?"