Hotsprings

(A/N: Hi guys I love my life and sometimes I hate my life! :D ...I don't know what to do anymore and luckily, my two best friends requested to make a Itachi and Sakura! And also a request from DominaZina, which is also ItaSaku...And maybe I would pair the boys at the next one-shots and sorry for the long wait.)

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

Itachi and Sakura

"Finally, the works done and the relaxation begins!"Sakura exclaimed happily as she entered the hotsprings.

Hours of working in the office were tiring, the paper works were non-stop, many phone calls, and many more she can't even count.

But it dosen't matter that she had taken a vacation, thanks to her boss, Uchiha Itachi.

Dipping herself more to the hotsprings she inhaled softly.It kept her thinking that why would her boss allowed her to take a vacation and she didn't even asked for it!

She remembered what happened earlier that afternoon, when she recieved a call.

Flashback

"Yes?"

"Is this Haruno Sakura, the daughter of Haruno Mebuki?"a woman asked from the phone.

"Yes, yes I am, is something wrong?"Sakura stopped all her work and put all her attention to the phone.

"Your mother is in the Hospital, she had a heart attack. "

Sakura dropped her phone.Her eyes widened at the news, tears fell down from her eyes.Coming to her senses she picked the phone immediately."I'm sorry but can I know where the Hospital is my mother at?"she said while fixing her things.

"Konoha Hospital."the woman replied.

"Thank you!"

While running in the hallways, she bumped a person and fell down, she looked up and she saw..."Itachi-san!"she blushed in embarrassment.

Itachi stared at her as he help her get up."Sakura, What makes you in a hurry?"he stared at her blushing face.'Was she blushing because of me or was she crying?'he thought raising a brow.

"I'm sorry Itachi-san but I need to get to the Hospital!"she ran off.

He turned to looked at her retreating form.'Something seems suspicious...'he narrrowed his eyes.

End Flashback.

Her mother was fine, to say atleast.

...And she needs to apologized her actions towards her boss.That was really embarrassing, but hey, it was her mother who had an heart attack so its perfectly fine, that was really important.

Speaking of the devil...Someone opened the door...A man?

A freakin man!

'Wait...'she looked to the other side of the fence and there, a sign was shown.

'Mixed Bath'

And it even had a smiley face on!

Luck was not in her side today.

How cruel...

Standing up she went forward to the door but the steam that was surrounding the hotspring make her way difficult.

For a second she slipped but someone held her tight.

And she looked to the mans face.

...And it was a shocked,

'For heavens sake!'she cursed herself in thought.

Oh my, its her famous boss,

Uchiha Itachi...

"Sakura-san?"he smirked slightly."Using your vacation wisely, I see."he said letting go of her.

She blushed that reached to her ears."I'm sorry Itachi-san' I-I must be going."

Before she could opened the door, the older Uchiha already carried her back to the hot waters.

"No, I hate to be alone so you better be here with me."he stated.

Deciding that she has no way out, she dipped herself at the hot waters.

"Did you know that I don't even have a girlfriend."he said.

Sakura turned pale as chalk.

Itachi Uchiha? No. Girlfriend? Impossible!

"Surprise aren't you?"

She stared at him wide eyed.

"...How about you?"

"Well, no."she embarrassingly said looking at her side.

Itachi smirked."May I court you?"

"...Yes...Please?"

'What did I just said!?'

Maybe it wasn't too bad to have a hotspring.

Who knows, maybe someone will court you?