Celebration Gone Bad

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

(A/N: I know, many of you wants many many many boys to pair with Sakura so I have decided that I would pair every boys alright but of course you can still request anything...even rare pairings and girls.)

Sasuke and Sakura

Onxy eyes strayed down to the Pink haired girl.

His eyes furrowed in anger.

'Tch, how dare they!'

He cursed under his breath.

He was watching her like a hawk. And he noticed that most men were stalking her, with lust and desire when looking at her.

He noticed that his Sakura was a full grown woman, her body curves suited her body perfectly, her emerald eyes were sparkling as ever, her forehead was large with the Yin seal stood attention and her beautiful face is on the spotlight and her breasts which is, well not too noticable and for women like her who has A cup breast size.

Especially after the war even before the war, the uniform that the Konoha ninja wear which is worn by most Chuunin and Jonin.

The thick vest uniform which Sakura wore ever since the war started, was hard to noticed her breasts, not that he was interested for it.

What's more was that after the war, Tsunade had a new appointed Jonin's and Sakura was one of the choosen newly Jonin.

And a huge celebration was thrown on Sakura.

And that celebration was tonight...

▪○●□■

So it just so happened that Sakura was literally like her master.

Drinking so much sake was beyond imaginable.

Who would have thought that the sweet little innocent Sakura was just like her master, Tsunade.

Well not really innocent,

Sure, she was the apprentice of the great legendary sannin, Tsunade.

And she was known for being a heavy drinker.

But he never thought that Sakura would be much much more of a heavy drinker than Tsunade.

Even the others were shocked at seeing Sakura.

Influence maybe?

Yep, it may be influence.

No, it was an influence.

"So earlier this day."Sakura dranked once again and continued."A mother fucking bastard tried to touched my ass so I punched him to the wall and layed there like a fucking rag."

Everyone looked at her with their wide eyes staring at her.

Contary to popular belief, Sakura was never the person who speaks ahem, wonderful words since she was the kind polite girl that they know.

But when came to the drunk Haruno Sakura, such an opposite attitude she shows.

Sasuke was even shocked than anyone else.

"What did you just say you mother fucker!?"

He's thoughts were broken when he heard her shout and looked at her.

"I said you're boobs are so small that-"the man's words were cut short when he heard a zip.

All were silent.

"S-Sakura-chan w-what are you doing?"Naruto asked nervously.

"You know what...I'm so sick and tired of you everyone calling me a flat chested so I'm going to show you what's behind these clothes..."

When she shoved her Jounin vest and her sweater they saw her breasts well, she has her bra though but they were...

Large...

Sasuke flushed red along with the other men and boys but the women and the girls panicked as they saw her unclipping her bra, afraid that she'll really removed it they rushed to her side and stopped her from removing her bra and dressed her again.

"I'm okay, alright"Sakura said half lidded.

She looked at the men and raised a brow.

"Did you have nosebleed or something?"she asked as she tripped over Sasuke.

"What's the matter with you!? Oh its you Sasuke-kun, sorry."she waved her hand.

'Is this even Sakura?'he thought worriedly.

▪○●□■

"You had caused a great disaster at the bar Sakura."Sasuke said irritated as he carried her bridal style.

She was obviously drunk.

"Yeah...Its so fun isn't it?"she smiled.

He just sighed.

"Won't your parents be worried?"he asked.

Sakura became serious suddenly and broke her eye contact with him."Oh yeah...The dead can't get worried, right?"

He flinched and stopped at his tracks.

"So in other words my dear Sasuke-kun, my parents are dead."

He was shocked.

"Its strange you know that Team 7 lost their parents..."she continued."Its such a shame that they didn't see their only daughter activate the Yin seal, such a shame indeed."tears now flowed downwards.

In that moment,

Sasuke pitied her greatly.

And he did the unexpexted.

He kissed her on the lips taking Sakura by surprised.

Her mouth tasted like beer but so sweet at the same time.

"I love you Sakura and...

Thank you."

(A/N: And because I am a huge fan of SasuSaku then I made this...I'm really a fangirl of SasuSaku you know and first of all I hate saying badwords so just because I had written some badwords dosen't mean I'm saying it. I only written it because Sakura is drunk so I had to write those words.

So...

Any requests anyone???)