Love in a War

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

Madara and Sakura

Medics are always protected because if they died, Shinobi's were going to die.

So it's no surprised to Uchiha Madara that the pink haired girl was not in the front line, only later she moved into the front line of the battlefield.

It's war, anything can happened.

Like having an interest at the Slug's sannin apprentice.

Her hair was really the one who caught his eyes, followed by her emerald green eyes.

Exotic and unique.

Yes, that's what he called.

Moreover, she's beautiful for a kunoichi, good enough for seducing missions.

Had she gone to those disgusting dirty missions?

He hoped not.

Her beaty would be in great waste.

But the real question was that.

Can she dance?

His blood was boiling in excitement, which was strange since there was many strong opponents in front of him.

For the most point of view of the people.

Including the Kages.

He really was interested at the pinkette and he won't stop at nothing until he got her.

▪○●□■

Sakura was not blind, she had noticed that Uchiha Madara was staring at her, observing her in every move.

She narrowed her eyes slightly.

She knew that the medical ninjas were highly targeted at the battlefield.

She looked around the battlefield, the medics were in the back line, being protected. Only she was the one who's in the front waiting for the ten-tailed juubi with it's controller, the now broken masked man named Uchiha Obito who was their sensei's former teammate a long time ago and...

One of the founders of Konoha, former clan leader of the Uchiha clan and the rival of Senju Hashirama,

Uchiha Madara.

Why do Uchiha's have to be so handsome and good looking men in the heat.

Seriously it's annoying and irritating, makes her one of a angry little head.

Though how can you be so angry if in front of you was one of the greatest war freak of the past era and now resurrected then started a whole bloodshed.

There were so many ninjas surrounded her so why was Madara eyeing her like a hawk would hunt its prey.

She wiped the sweat tracing down to her forehead only to be stopped when she realized that she has her master's trademark on her forehead.

The yin seal.

Maybe that's the reason but that doesn't mean you're always right.

Right?

▪○●□■

Unknowingly, not even Obito that beside him was Madara's clone and the real one kidnapped a certain pinkette.

Sweat trickled down on her forehead, even using the yin seal it, wasn't effective enough to touched him even in the slightest touched.

He was powerful, better not to underestimate him or else.

Even better do not underestimate Sakura.

She refused to give up.

"Your will is impressive, kunoichi, but not enough to defeat me."Madara said in a mocked voice.

Who would've known that the little girl in front of him has a nasty temper.

"Be silent, Uchiha, I don't have time to play with you!"She snapped.

He raised a brow.

"Say can you still dance?"Madara activated his Sharingan.

She groaned."Oh dear, you ought to know that I still have a few more dance moves left."

And with that Sakura punched the ground with a more greater force chakra laced fist.

Madara smirked.

'I began to love you so blossom. '

(A/N: As you can see, I'm also a big fan of MadaSaku and so then I made this. I'm having thoughts that I write another one shot of NaruSaku since what I written is about like friendship or anything you call It so yeah, so I'll be taking requests once more so yeah...Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and please don't forget to review and vote thank you!)