I would Have Never Known

Recap:
    "It's ok Lana. It's ok. I won't let them hurt you." He said calmly and sweetly. I stood there in his embrace crying. I had never fully let myself break or show emotion to anyone, but with Ashton it felt like it was ok.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After a little while of being held in Ashton's embrace I pulled away.

"What are you doing up here anyway?" I said laughing lightly while wiping my eyes.

"Oh yeah. Frank brought this lamp." He walked outside of my room and carried it in. "He told me to bring it up to you." Ashton said with a cheeky smile.

"Well I'm glad he asked you to." I said returning the smile.

"So you gonna tell me about it?" He asked as he hooked up the lamp beside my bed.

"You have a car right?" I asked watching him.

"Yup. Why?" He said as he stood up looking around my room.

"Meet me outside headlights off at midnight... I have somewhere we can go and I'll explain everything." I don't know why I was doing this but for some reason I felt like I could trust him.

"Ok." He didn't seem to question it at all. "Your room looks nothing like I expected it to." Ashton said laughing lightly. "Actually it kind of reminds me of mine."

"Really? How so?" I laughed lightly.

"The CDs and the books and the posters." He said admiring my huge stack of CDs.

"Oh yeah I'm kind of obsessed with music." I laughed.

"No one could ever tell unless they've been in your room." Ashton said looking over at me finally.

"Yeah. People wouldn't give me a chance even if they know me really do I just keep everything to myself." I said shrugging lightly.

"Well from now on I want to know the real you deal?" Ashton said walking pearls my door.

"Deal." I smiled.

"Ok I'll see you at midnight." And with that Ashton went downstairs to go back to work.

I walked over to my bed and flopped down staring up at the ceiling am I really meeting Ashton at midnight? I want to but if I get caught. I would be caught for breaking several rules. 1. Sneaking out 2. Being out after curfew 3. Being with a boy. Should I go? Should I stay? I who knows.

After a couple hours I heard my dad come storming into the house. He seemed mad. Which really wasn't good.

"You little bitch you lied to me." My dad yelled as he grabbed my arm pulling me up out of bed. "Where the hell where you this morning?" He yelled as he slapped me.

"I-i was on the way to Hannah's to work on our project. I swear that's where I was." I said in a pleasing voice.

"Stop lying." He let go of my arm slapping me harder than before. It was definitely going to leave a mark. Usually he didn't hit me in the face that away there would be no chance of anyone finding out, but today was not one of those days.

"I'm not lying! I swear!" I yelled back. Ok so maybe I was lying but he didn't need to know that.

"You better not lie to me again." My father slapped my hard enough that I fell to my bed. I didn't even bother to look at him again I just laid there listening to his footsteps as he left.

As he slammed my door shut I heard him lock my door. Well I guess if I'm going to meet Ashton I have to sneak out the balcony.

Now what am I going to wear to go see Ashton?