Chapter 2: The Gang Comes Together

In the DC Comics world, we see Batman, Robin, Cyborg, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Arrow and Supergirl chasing after The Joker, Harley Quinn and Bane, because they have kryptonite. All of a sudden, a blue vortex appears, takes Robin and disappears. Cyborg says, "Where'd Robin go?" Batman says, "I don't know." And then, another vortex comes and takes everyone else, except The Joker, Harley Quinn and Bane.
     In The LEGO Movie world, Emmet, Wyldstyle, Batman, UniKitty, Benny, Metal Beard and Bad Cop, as Good Cop, are hanging out in Cloud Cuckoo Land. Then, a vortex appears, takes Metal Beard, and disappears. Emmet says, "What the...where did Metal Beard go?" Wyldstyle says, "I don't know." Batman says, "I feel the ground vibrating. I'm getting out of here." Batman leaves, a vortex appears and takes everyone that's still there.
     In The Lord of the Rings world, we see Gandalf, Frodo, Gimli, Gollum and everyone else celebrating because they got the one ring. A vortex appears, takes Frodo and disappears. Gollum says, "No! My precious!" Then, another vortex takes Gandalf, Gimli and Gollum. Meanwhile, with the elves, a vortex takes Legolas.
     In the Portal world, GLADoS is doing tests with Chell. Then, a vortex takes her. GLADoS says, "Dangit. Why do they always leave me?"
     In the Jurassic World (I don't need to say world one more time, because it's called Jurassic World), we see Owen Grady with one of the ACU Troopers. Hunting for dinosaurs. Then a vortex takes them.
     In the Legends of CHIMA world, Eris, Cragger and Laval are at home training. Then, a vortex takes them.
     In the Midway Arcade world, the Gamer Kid is doing different challenges. Then a vortex takes him.
     In the Mission: Impossible world, Ethan Hunt is in a building defusing a bomb. Right after he finishes, a vortex takes him.
     In the Harry Potter world, we see Harry, Hermione and Ron fighting Lord Voldemort. Ron stops battling and says, "I'm done. I feel the ground vibrating," and runs. Betcha you know what that is. If you guessed that a vortex is coming, which you probably already know, you are correct. The vortex appears and takes Harry, Hermione and Voldemort.
     In the Adventure Time world, Finn and Jake are watching T.V. in their treehouse. Then a vortex takes them. Meanwhile, with Marceline and Lumpy Space Princess causing trouble, a vortex takes them, too.
     In the E.T. the Extra Terrestrial world, E.T.'s spaceship takes off to his planet. Then a vortex takes him.
     In the Sonic the Hedgehog world, we see Sonic fighting Dr. Eggman. Then a vortex takes Sonic. Dr. Eggman does his evil laugh and says, "Yes! With Sonic out of the way, I can rule all of Green Hill Zone!"
     In the Gremlins world, we see Billy, Kate and Gizmo dealing with the monsters causing malice. Then a vortex comes and takes Gizmo and the leader of the monsters, Stripe.
     In The Goonies world, we see Sloth and Chunk hanging out at their place, well, Sloth's new home. But, then, a vortex takes Sloth and Chunk says, "No! Sloth! What am I going to tell them?"
     In the LEGO City world, we see Chase McCain on duty. He's guarding the police station. But, a vortex takes him.
     In the Beetlejuice world, we see Beetlejuice scaring the Deetz's. But, before he finishes, a vortex takes him.
     In The LEGO Batman Movie world, we see Batman, Robin and Batgirl watching T.V. Then a vortex takes them, except Batman.
     In the Teen Titans Go! world, we see the Teen Titans hanging out in the Titan Tower. Then a vortex takes Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy.
     In The Powerpuff Girls world, the girls are at school. Then a vortex takes them and Ms. Keen says, "What the...what happened to Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup?"
     In the Knight Rider world, Michael is fixing up KITT. Right after he's done, a vortex takes him and KITT says, "Michael? Where'd you go?"
     In the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them world, Newt Scamander, Tina Goldstein, Jacob Kowalski and Queenie Goldstein are having dinner. Then a vortex takes Newt and Tina.
     In The A-Team world, The A-Team find people who need help. While doing that, a vortex takes B.A. Baracus (Or as people call him, Mr. T).
     In the Ghostbusters (2016) world, the Ghostbusters go to save New York. But a vortex takes Abby Yates.
     In the Skylanders world, all of the Skylanders fight Kaos. Then a vortex takes the Skylanders, Kaos does his evil laugh and says, "Now I can rule this whole planet!"
     In The Walking Dead world, we see Rick and the gang killing zombies. But a vortex takes Rick and Daryl.
     In the Mars Attacks! world, we see the martians attacking everyone on Earth. A vortex takes one of them.
     In the Goosebumps world, we see R.L. Stine, Zach, Hannah, and Champ seeing that someone opened the Goosebumps book called, "Night of the Living Dummy", which released Slappy. A vortex takes R.L. Stine and Slappy. Champ says, "I guess we should wait for him to come back."
     In the Zootopia world, Nick and Judy are in the middle of a case until a vortex takes them.
     In the Garfield world, we see Garfield sleeping in his bed. Until a vortex wakes him up and takes him.
     In The Nightmare Before Christmas world, we see Jack Skellington acting as Santa Claus, except with presents that contain demon toys. A vortex shows up and takes him.
     In the Alf world, we see Alf and his family hanging out at home. But then, do you think it is...a vortex takes Alf! Ding ding ding! You got it correct!
     In the Labyrinth world, we see Sarah, Hoggle, Ludo and Sir Didymus are almost at the goblin city to save Sarah's little brother, Toby. A vortex takes them. Meanwhile, at Jareth's castle, Jareth and all the goblins having fun. Until, a vortex takes Jareth.
     In The Matrix world, we see Neo, Morpheus and everyone else out fighting all the agents. A vortex takes Neo and Morpheus.
     In the IT world, we see Pennywise being beaten up by the Losers Club. During that, Pennywise gets sucked into a vortex.
     In the Looney Tunes world, we see Bugs Bunny being chased by Elmer Fudd, until a vortex takes Bugs and Elmer says, "Ooh! Where's that pesky little wabbit!?" Then, we see Daffy Duck placing signs that say, "Rabbit Season," all over the woods. Until a vortex takes him.
     In the Courage the Cowardly Dog world, we see Courage on Muriel's lap watching TV with Eustace. A strange noise occurs outside and Eustace says, "Go see what that noise was, stupid dog!" Courage goes outside and a vortex shows up. He screams while the vortex takes him.
     Finally, in the Ace Ventura: Pet Detective world, we see Ace paying his rent. When he walks inside, a vortex takes him.
     Everyone that got sucked into a vortex met in Vorton, a place in the Multiverse. But, Robin, Frodo and Metal Beard met in Foundation Prime. Lord Vortech's minions take the kryptonite from Robin, the ring from Frodo and the treasure from Metal Beard. Those were some of the items Lord Vortech needed to control the dimensions called Foundation Elements.