Chapter 3: The Adventure Begins

I know the last chapter was so long. I apologize. But, we had to have some information about what happened to everyone. Btw, it's been a long time since I've seen The Matrix So...yeah.

     Back in Vorton, when the martian saw everyone, he aimed his ray gun at them. When Batman saw, he got ready to throw his Batarang. It scared the martian. So, he dropped his ray gun and Batman put up the Batarang. Pop Fizz gets up and says, "Whoa. What happened? All I remember is being sucked in a vortex." Finn says, "That happened to us, too." Sonic says, "I guess that happened to all of us." Batman says, "I think we should fix the gateway." Spyro says, "Good idea. Let's see...I see a grapple handle and a switch I think is used for boomerangs. And over there looks like takes magic. I can take care of that. And then, someone who's acrobatic needs to take care of that." Boom Bloom and Tae Kwon Crow go to the grapple handle and boomerang switch. Spyro goes to the area for people who are magic. And the martian goes to the acrobatic area. Boom Bloom whips the grapple handle and pulls on her whip until a technologic stairway activates. Tae Kwon Crow goes up the stairs and throws one of his shurikens at the boomerang switch. Pieces of the gateway come out. Tae Kwon Crow builds a pile with them. Spyro magically activates the other stairway to other gateway pieces. Then he goes up the stairs and makes the gateway pieces levitate until they break apart. Spyro jumps down to the pieces and builds another pile by making the pieces levitate, again. Then the martian jumps up to grab a handle of a lever, so high that only acrobatic characters can jump high enough to reach it. Then some walls appear. The martian jumps on the walls, side to side, to get to the final gateway pieces. He breaks them apart, jumps down to them and builds another pile with them. Then Emmet uses his master builder skills to rebuild the gateway with the three piles.
     Batman says, "I even saw 5 parts of it get sucked in the gateway." Rick says, "At least it's still working." Spyro says, "Drobot, can you scan what's going on?" Drobot scans and says, "We have been taken to the land of Vorton, a place in a galaxy known as the Multiverse, where an overlord named Lord Vortech wants to take over all dimensions." Spyro says, "Does Canby count?" Drobot says, "Even Canby." Spyro says, "Oh, no." Gandalf says, "Well, maybe we can find more friends to help us on our journey." Slappy says, "I hope so." Batman says, "Enough talking. Let's go." They jump through the gateway.