Chapter 7: The Chroma Keystone

In Foundation Prime, we see Lord Business come out of a vortex and the vortex disappears. Lord Business walks to Lord Vortech and says, "Here it is. The Foundation Element." Lord Vortech says, "Yes. Yes! Wait. Where's Joker and Harley?" Lord Business says, "What?" He looks around to find them and says, "I don't think they're here." Lord Vortech says, "Okay. It looks like I'll have to contact them." Lord Business says, "I'll activate my computer. Computer!" His computer says, "Yes?" Lord Business says, "Call The Joker!" The computer says, "Calling The Joker." It video chats The Joker and Lord Vortech says, "Joker!" The Joker says, "What is it?" Lord Vortech says, "Where are you and Harley?" The Joker says, "We're ditching you. Goodbye." He hangs up. Lord Vortech growls with anger and says, "Those traitors! Oh, well. That doesn't matter. We still have the Foundation Element. Minions! Put this with the other Foundation Elements." They do as they're told.
     Meanwhile, our heroes come back to Vorton with Bart, Krusty, Homer, The Joker and Harley Quinn. The keystone levitates out of The Joker's hand and that robotic voice from Chapter 5 says, "Nice. The Chroma Keystone." It levitates onto the gateway. Jack Skellington says, "Shall we continue our adventure?" Batman says, "Let's go." They jump in the gateway.