Part 1

It was the end of the world

It was the end of the world. The dead walked among us and the only people you had left were your two brothers. Being a Winchester, you grew up into the hunting life killing all things evil while saving innocent people. Your father taught you and your brothers the life after your mother was killed by a demon. So, you'd think that the apocalypse wasn't anything new for the three Winchesters, but it was. Yes, they had stopped the first one, but this one was much different. One day, all the angels fell from heaven, losing their grace and becoming human. The demons were free to pillage the earth and make it their own. They thought it would be fun to make a virus that would wipe out not only the human race, but also any evil creature that walked among us. The thing they weren't expecting was the fact that the virus was so strong that it was affecting the demons as well. Demons inevitably became sick as well and withered away. Then they'd come back just like the others did as corpses hungry for human flesh.

Now, it was just you and your brothers, Sam and Dean. Dad was gone now. John Winchester had left your camp one morning to hunt down something to eat for the four of you, but he had yet to return. It had now been two years since you had last seen him. The three of you had looked for him all day and night. Your brothers soon lost hope that you'd ever find him, yet you still believed there was a chance. The three of you were more worried now about finding a safe place to stay long term but, more importantly, food and water.

Walking the same deserted road for a week straight now was beginning to take a toll on the three of you. Your energy was slowly diminishing by the day from the lack of food and water. Not to mention, the hot summer sun was not helping one bit. Not even a word was uttered much lately due to the lack of energy. But words were still shared here and there.