Part 3

"Cas?" Dean asked with trepidation. He hadn't see his closest friend for years. He was sent back to heaven and then soon after, all of heaven had fallen. All the angels had lost their grace and now have been dying from the terrible sickness that was spreading. They are all just as susceptible as everyone else.

"Hello, Dean." He said in his usual deep voice. "Sam, (y/n), it's good to see the three of you still alive in this terrible world." Before he could say anymore, Dean engulfed him into a hug.

You wiped away your tears and squeezed between Dean to give Cas a hug as well. Surprisingly, Cas placed a kiss on the top of your head. He never really showed much affection because he didn't know how to that well. As you pulled away to let Sam in, you couldn't help but notice how Daryl's demeanor changed. His jaw was tensed and he looked like he was about to break the arrow in his hands, that is, until he spotted you looking at him and quickly relaxed as if nothing happened.

"So, how do you guys know each other." Michonne asked.

"Sam, Dean, and (y/n) have known each other all their lives since they are siblings an-" Cas babbled.

"Cas, we know that." Rick laughed at the dumbfounded man. "You need to stop taking things so literal man. Lighten up."

"What I meant was, how do they know you, Cas." Michonne reworded her previous question.

"Oh, I see. Well I met Dean when he was in hel-" Again, Cas was cut off, but by Dean this time.

"Helped me with my car."

"No, Dean. I believe it was when you were-" Cas tried to speak again.

"When I was stuck on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere with a flat tire. My cell was dead so thankfully he came by and I was able to call Sam and (y/n) to come help me out. He was a life saver. Weren't you, buddy?" Dean asked while clapping his hand on his friends upper back.

Cas gave him a puzzled look trying to figure out why Dean had forgotten how they had met. Dean then gave him a sideways glance so he could get Cas to go along with him.

"Oh yes, his vehicle's tire had perished and I allowed him to use my cellular device." Cas shot a huge grin and nodded to Dean letting him know he finally got what he was trying to do.

Dean scrunched his face at the somewhat creepy smile Cas gave him and continued. "Yeah, anyway. After that, Sam and (y/n) came and helped me changed my flat. The three of us then treated him to dinner for helping me, and we've been friends ever since."