Drunk Gem

Scorpio's POV

I was eating in a room, far away from those idiots.

I don't care about the birthday anymore.
I'm just going to finish eating and---

"Scorpiooooo~" Gemini enters the room, but trips face first.

I stood surprised.

"Scorpiii! Why don't you join us?" Gemini whines, looking a bit dazed and out of it.
Her face was a blushing mess and she was sitting on the floor.

I look away from her and went back to focusing on my food.

"Leave me alone." I mutter, in a voice that I'm sure she hadn't heard because she ignores what I just said.

"Your not going to help me stand?" Gemini stares at me with puppy eyes as she remained sitting there, waiting for me to offer a hand.

"No." I blankly answered. I'm busy staying away from the crowd, can't she take a hint?

"Uwaah! Your so cooold!" She starts to cry.
I flinched, a little bit surprised by the sudden cry.

What's wrong with this idiot?

"It's not like I was being clumsy on purpose! Waaaah! Why do I always fall! Why do I always bump into walls? Why do I trip over nothing? Why do I hit my toe over some random chairs and doors? Uwaaah! I hate this!" Gemini cries, throwing a fit as she waves her arms around.

"H-hey. Stop. Your making me feel awful here--- hey. Ugh."  I stutter and take a step closer to her.

I don't like being misunderstood.

And the others might do that when they see us.

"Scorpi, ish my bday right?" Gemini looks up at me, wiping her tears away.

"No." I shortly answered, I tried helping her up.

"One hug from you ish okay!" Gemini stands to give me a hug, but I step to the side, making her bump into the wall.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you drunk?" I glared at Gemini when I smell a hint of alcohol.

"Heheheeee, I think so?" Gemini laughs.

All the more for me to be angry.

Aries' POV

I was taking a selfie by myself when I realize the birthday girl is gone.
Where is Gemini?

"Hey Leo, have you seen Gemini?" I asked Leo who was eating and taking a sip of juice.

"Nah. I was going to give her my kiss earlier and---"

"You idiot!" I smack Leo's head.

"What? You didn't have to hit me you know? If you wanted a kiss--" I hit him for the second time.

"Shut up Leo. You could have scared Gemini, you pervert." I glared at him.

"I'm not a---"

"You both stop." Virgo interrupts Leo.

"Why do ya' all always interrupt me when I talk?" Leo asks teary eyed.

"Has anyone seen Gemini?" Capricorn suddenly asks.

"No I haven't seen her."

"Eh?? She's gone??"

"Nah. Haven't"

"I thought she was eating cake..."

Capricorn sighed, making everyone look at him.

"She's drunk. And Scorpio is also gone." Capricorn mutters.

"Wh-what if..." Leo covers his mouth, looking scared.

I grab his collar, feeling worried.

"What if what?!" I ask.

Everyone looked worried like me too.

"I don't know... But this is dangerous..." Leo intensely states.

"What do you mean?"  Libra asks.

"Just tell us what you mean idiot!" I add.

"You know, Scorpio might be with her and... I don't like the idea." Leo pouts.

"I wanted the bday girl all for myself." Leo jokes, making everyone glare at him.

"What? I was just joking. Come on, chill." Leo laughs alone and Libra smacks him on the shoulder.

I let go of his collar, feeling this weird sudden pain in my heart.

Aries... Calm down...

I think to myself.
It actually feels like tears are about to fall.
Why am I feeling like this?

It started getting noisy and I decided to interrupt them.

"Let's look for them both." I smiled bitterly.