Libra x Aquarius

(I might do one for everyone, so request your ship right here!
Ships, ships for sale! I mean, ships for sail!)

Aquarius POV

Class has ended, finally.
I stared at Libra's back as he got up.
He sits right in front of me.

At times I'd usually poke his back, and I recently found out that his neck was ticklish.

It was funny.

"Hey, Libs mah man." He was already packing his notes when I called him.

He confusedly looks at me.

"What...?" He furrows his eyebrows.

I took out the box of chocolates I made.
I was planning to give this to him earlier.

"What's this?" He asks as he stares at the box I'm holding.

"Chocolates. I was thinking you probs didn't get one and---" I stop when I see a few boxes popping out his bag.

He quickly hides it though.

Right.
How stupid am I to think he didn't get one?
He is very popular.
Very.

Libra is known as the young innocent prince.

Innocent.
I don't know about that though.

"Anyways! I just made you some, so take it." I awkwardly continue.

"Payment for that project, you did the most part and the free food." I explain but he doesn't accept my chocolate.

Bijj what?
You're gonna go accept other girl's chocolates, but not mine?

"You didn't have to."

"I took one of your hentai mangas, so... I had to. Some tastes you've---" Libra quickly covers my mouth, blushing.

"Shh! Shh!" He hushes me and I grin.
He still hasn't let go of me yet.

"You did what?! Aqua, you can't go around touching people's personal things..." He takes away his hand from me, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You took #####, right? I was looking for that." He mutters to himself.

"I'll give it back tomorrow. Just accept the chocolates, bro." I pat his arm and he sighs.

"I don't know why you insist, but fine. I'll... Repay you... For the chocolates, I guess?" He awkwardly scratches the nape of his neck.

"You forced me to accept this though. You're not good at..." He stops himself from speaking and I furrowed my brows.

"At what?"

"Nothing."

"If you wanna say something, say it."

"It was nothing! Really."

"Nevermind then, let me take that back." I huffed as I reached for the box on his hand but...

Swish.

He moves his arm.

"Give that back." I ordered with my brows furrowed.
I wasn't mad.
Just acting like I was.

"But you just gave this to me!" He moves his hand higher, so I couldn't reach the box.

"You said I forced it on you. Now I'm taking back." I moved closer to him, so I could reach the box. I even tiptoed a bit, and I could almost reach it.

He wasn't as tall as Capricorn.

"Hey, stop that." His voice lowers a bit when my chest touched his a bit.

"No, I'm taking this back." He stopped trying to raise his hand, and his arm had lowered a bit, so I finally grabbed the box.

Got it----

I flinched when I felt an arm snaked around my waist.

"Uhm." I felt my cheeks burn when he did that.

He pulls me in closer, and the box that I was holding fell.

"You should have stopped when I said it once." He pulls me in a hug like position, his face buried on my neck.

"W-what do you think you're doing?" I stuttered nervously, feeling a bit ticklish by his breath on my neck.

"I'm--- sht." He pulls away in a blink of an eye.

His face was completely red, and so were his ears.

"A-anyways! I'm taking this. Bye!" He grabs onto the box and runs off before I could say anything.

... He left his bag.