Valentines

Virgo's POV

"Please accept this!"
A girl in front of me bows as she extends her hands, holding a chocolate box.

I secretly sighed, scratching the nape of my neck tiredly.

How many times has this happened today?

"I'm sorry. I can't." I decline with a kind voice.

I couldn't accept these gifts without giving anything in return.
And I can't afford to gift back 34 girls.

"Wh-what? Why?" The girl stands back up from the bow, and her tone was a bit sad.

"I don't deserve that. I'm not the guy you should be gifting that." I answer with a smile, and she blushed, suddenly clutching her chest.

"My heart--- precious boy, oh lords, protect him."

"Excuse me?" I couldn't hear what she said.

"Oh! It's nothing, please just accept this!" She pushes the chocolate box to my chest.

"That's not mine by the way! Bye!" I was going to talk back but she vanishes in a blink.

Looks like I'll have to keep this.

I open the box to see what's inside.
Chocolates, of course.
But there's no name.

And I wanted to know from whom this was.

(Guess from whoooo?)

Leo's POV

I was in the classroom, eating the chocolates I've received.
Taurus was besides me, watching as I ate the chocolates, but she's not changing my mind.

I'm not giving her any.

"Oh, come on. Just a bite." Taurus pokes my sides and I cough.

"Nah. Mine. Just like how you are." I lift up her chin and she looks at me in disgust.

"Hands off or I'm gonna bite off your fingers." At that threat, I took my hands away in a blink.

"Sigh. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to eat all that. HoPe yOu gEt a StOmaCh aChE."
She whispers in my ear as if placing a curse on me and I shuddered.

"Cut that off. Fine, geez." I took out one small chocolate box from my bag, which is filled by chocolate boxes at the moment by the way, and gave it to her.

"Works every time!" Taurus cheerfully slides away from me with the chocolate and Virgo enters the classroom.

Capricorn's POV

I was in the classroom with Leo, Taurus, Sagittarius (dead?), Libra and Scorpio.
Most of the zodiac guys were here and the only girl who's here is Taurus.

Virgo enters the classroom holding a chocolate box.

"What's that?" Leo asks Virgo and he sighs.

"Chocolate." He shortly answers, taking a seat besides me.

"Bro, I mean. Why? You usually don't accept gifts." Leo says and Virgo just shrugs.

"I didn't accept this. Just... Forced."

"Woaaah, gotcha. Happens. Most of the time." Leo laughs, wiggling his brows.

"How about you, Capricorn? Gonna share again?" Virgo turns to me and I nod.

"Yeah... This year's chocolate doubled... What did I even do?" I sighed as I run a hand through my hair.

"Well, probably your brotherly personality that got the girls?" Libra joins in nervously.

I look his way and see that there's a girl sitting next to him, a flower in hand and was being all touchy with him.

Help.

His eyes plead to me and I pat Virgo's back.

"Gotta go Virgo, promised Libra we'd play basketball." I say outloud on purpose and the girl with Libra looks my way, sadly.

"Basketball...? But Libra doesn't--- oh." Virgo seems to get me and just nods.

"Be back before classes start." Virgo says and I called Libra to follow me.
I could see his tensed shoulders relax and he follows me.
As we were about to take a step outside the classroom, we were blocked by a group of girls.

"Omg, is he Capricorn? I didn't expect him to be this tall and lean. And Libra is sooo cute." The girls whisper as we stand there.

"Uh... Excuse me?" Libra says, just wanting to walk pass them but they were blocking the way.

"Right, is Scorpio here...?" A short haired girl shyly blushes.

"Yeah, right over there." I point to a guy who was napping, Scorpio.

"Oh... He's asleep... I guess we'll just leave them on their desks, girls?" They nod amongst theirselves and entered the classroom, finally, we were able to get out of the room.