Cutting Classes

Haha! Sorry for the late update! I guess I took a long break~?
Well, have fun reading cuz---

FLUFFY SCENE UP AHEAD.
(btw, how ya guys doin?)

Cancer's POV

"Shouldn't we be going back? Classes are starting..." I nervously fidgeted and Taurus just grinned.

"Not like we learn anything anyway!" Taurus jokes and I felt myself sweat.

"If Capricorn finds out I went with you guys..." Aquarius awkwardly laughs as she climbs up a tree.

Ting!

Aquarius stops at a branch and takes out her phone from her pocket.

"Uh, Libra's asking why we aren't in class." Aquarius says and Pisces grins.

"Just don't reply." Pisces says as if it was the most obvious thing. Aries just scoffs.

"The brat's going to snitch us. Capricorn and Virgo's gonna kill us when they find out." Aries grumbles.

"Eeek!" Gemini seems to fall to the ground at the other side, making all of us flinch.

We were trying to go to the other side of the wall, outside of school and we knew letting Gemini climb a tree or a wall was a bad idea.

"Gem, you okay?" Aries asks and we hear a grunt.

Not from Gemini, but another voice.

"S-Sagi???" We hear Gemini from the other side and Aries curses.

"Why's he here?" Taurus mumbles to herself, biting her thumb nervously.

"Obviously sleeping out. That lazy jerk had to bring his bad habit out here. Dammit." Aquarius nervously sweats and I feel myself get nervous as well.

"I told you... Bad idea guys..." I awkwardly chuckle.

Gemini's POV

"What the hell are you doing out here, Gemini?" Sagittarius raises a brow at me.

We were in an awkward position, me sitting on his stomach and all---

While he was laying.

"E-Eh? Uh. I. I'm totally alone! I came out on my own, haha!" I laugh and tried to give the girls the signal.

Abort. Over.

Aquarius, whose head was popping out the wall, gave me a thumbs up and disappeared, leaving me with Sagi.

Sagittarius tilts his head confusedly.

"That was not what I was asking... And, as much as I'd love you being on top, Gem... This is uncomfortable." What he said immediately snapped me out of the clouds.

"AHHH! So-sorry!" I jumped off him and he sighs a bit.

"You were skipping class." Sagittarius gives me a look and I fidgeted.

"You were too." I refute back.

"I'm different."

"What makes you???" I raised my voice at the unbelievably unreasonable excuse.

"W-what? Are you going to tell Cap on me?" I crossed my arms, puffing a bit.

He can't do that.

"Maybe I will."

I raised my brows at him.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

Heavens. Are we going to keep at this?

"Hm... But maybe..." He pauses.

"Maybe what?" I perk in interest.
Hope. There's still hope.

"Nah, maybe I'll just tell Cap." He seems to be teasing me and I just whacked him.

"Sagittarius!"

"Gemini." He suddenly turned serious, which made me flinched.

When he called me---

In such a...

Husky voice and... Serious tone.

I blushed.

"What? You're blushing." I was sitting besides him and he inches closer to my face, as if examining my expression.

"H-hey! Personal space! Social distancing!" I felt myself panic inside but he doesn't stop.

He grins at me.

"Gemini." He called me with a husky voice, again, which made me explode 3x more.

"Wow, look at that. Like an excited puppy. You like it when I call you like that? Pervert." He teases me, grinning sheepishly.

"Wha-- I'm not and...! Could you please stop teasing me, Sagi???" I looked down.

He crouches a bit, just so he could see my face.

"Gemini, Gemini, Gemini." He repeats and I just felt my face heat up.

Could he not, with that voice?

(Should I do a continuation or what?)