Chapter 21

Austin POV

  I was so mad and sad. I am laying on my bed and just thinking. How can Mary not remember me? Did see hit her head? WTH happened? Then I heard her and Carter talking to in the living room. It's going to be so hard for Carter. That's his only family member left and now she can't even remember him. 

How can I make Mary remember who I am and make her come back to me? But I can't do that. Andrew needs his mom and dad together. It'll be heartless to take a kids mom.  And to separate his parents will be devastating. I guess all I can do is watch. I can't just make her come to me and let Andrew growing up without his real dad.  After thinking for 10 minutes I went back downstairs. 

When I oft to the living room I saw Mary on Spencer's lap while holding Andrew. When I saw that sight my heart felt like it exploded. That should be me who's holding her and that should be our kid. I thought. I guess that's never going to happen now.  I guess the only thing I can do is try to move on like her. That's going to be hard since she's here and that because I can smell her.

I go and sit next to Carter. He seems so calm about everything.  How can he be so calm? His own sister don't even remember him and he's not even worry about her? 

"Hey, are you alright?" I ask Carter
"No". He said 

I just look back at the TV. Then Jenny came back. She went grocery shopping because she said that she wanted today to be special since her mate's pack was coming.  I wonder what was her reaction going to be when she saw Mary. I think she's going to be as sad as we are when Mary say she doesn't remember her. 

"Mary! What are you doing here!?" Jenny said dropping her things on the floor to hug Mary. 
"Umm.. Who are you? And how do you know me? That's been happening a lot today". Said Mary
"Yo..you don't remember me?" Jenny Said sounding sad
"No. Who are you?" 
"I'm your best friend Jenny. You have to remember me!" Said Jenny desperately
"I'm sorry I don't remember you."
"Who's that". Jenny said pointing to Andrew
"He's my son". Said Mary with a smile on her
'Wait! You have a son? With who?"
"Spencer!" Said Mary pointing at Spencer who was sitting on the couch.
"Oh, okay. Well I am going to make some food for us.' Said Jenny going in the kitchen. 
"I'll help". Said April and Mary

they both went in the kitchen. I guess this was the time to ask what happened to Mary.

"Casey, what happened to Mary?" I asked
"What do you Mean?"
"Why can't she remember us? And how did you find her?" I ask
"We found her in the forest. She said the only thing she could remember was her name. My question for you is how do you know Mary?" Asked Casey 
"Yeah, how do you know her?" Asked Spencer
'Its a long story." I said not wanting to tell them
"We got all day". Said Spencer.     "I have a question for you too. Why did you say you were Mary's mate? "
I'll tell you guys another time. Let's just watch some TV. I said hoping they would just drop this subject

Spencer POV

  Hahaha!!  We totally fooled Austin. He is so stupid. If I was a alpha why would I want to give it up? Dumbass! He was flustered when we asked him how he knew Mary. Which I found kind of funny. I should've asked you that a long time ago dude! He is like the dumbest person I know. 

I dont think he's trying to even get Mary back. I can just tell by the way he's acting. He doesn't even like try to talk to her. I know that he's an ass but I want Mary to be happy and I want Andrew growing up with a dad. I hope Austin isn't so stupid and actually goes after Mary.