Chapter 36

Mary POV

~~~~2 Hours Later~~~~~

we haven't heard anything. We were all in the waiting room, waiting anxiously.  Just then the doctor came out.  We all stood up from our seat and walked over to him.

"I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we were able to stop the bleeding." Said the Doctor. Right when I heard that a relieved sigh came out.

"The bad news is that when he fell he hit his head hard, so he had a concussion. He is unconscious." Said the doctor.

"Can we go see him?" I asked

"Yes" He said.

After he said that I went in Austin's room first. While the others we're still talking to the doctor. When I opened the door, I saw Austin sleeping. He had stitches on his neck. Seeing him like that made me want to cry again.  I went sat down to a chair next to the bed.  I put my hands on top of his. 'Please wake up soon' I whispered.   I heard the door open. I looked up and see Carter and everyone else. I guess he just came back. They came in and sat down on the chairs by the bed.  Carter was sitting next to me.

"The doctor said he might wake up in 2 hours." Carter said.

I just nodded.

"Do you guys want anything to eat? I'm going to go to the cafeteria" Spencer said

"Let me come with you" Casey said

"Let's go" Jacob said

"You guys want anything?" April asked

"No" I replied

Carter shook his head.

"Are you going to stay for the night?" Carter asked

"Yeah. You?"

"No. I have things to do tomorrow early in the morning. But I'll come visit sometime during the day. Andrew can also sleep with me tonight" He said

I totally forgot bout Andrew. What kind of mother am I?

"Who's watching him right now?" I asked worried

"Lily. I asked her to watch him" He said. I just nodded.  Just then I remembered something. We haven't called Austin's parents.

"Have you called Austin's parents?" I asked

"No. I forgot, I'll call them now. He said leaving the room.

~~~~3 Hours Later~~~~~~

Austin haven't woken up yet. Everyone left, but me. Austin's parents came. They stayed for about an hour, then left with everyone else. I was getting kind of tired, so I was going to take a nap. I laid my head on the side of the bed and closed my eyes. 

I woke up with someone touching my hair. I thought it was Andrew, since he does that every morning. I lifted my head up and see Austin. Austin! How the heck did I forget about that?

"You’re up" I said sitting up. My back hurt like hell when I did that.

"Yep. Been for 30 minutes. He said smiling

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"You were sleeping."

 Before I could argue, there was a knock on the door. The doctor came in.

"I see your up. Do you feel alright?" He asked Austin

"Yeah. It's just that my head hurts and my neck." He said sitting up with struggle. I got up and help him sit up.