Chapter 17

Carter POV

 After hours of driving I get to Mary's house.  It was sun down. I knock I the door and a couple of seconds later Mary opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Mary
"I just didn't feel like going yet."
"Yeah right. You left hours ago. What is the actual reason?"
"You remember our promise right?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.
"Yeah. So?"
"Well I broke that promise." I said waiting to be yelled at.
"Okay. He deserves it anyway". Mary said calmly
"Why are you so calm about? I promise to you that I wouldn't hit him."
"Well I know you care about so that's why you hit him." She said

"Then why did you tell me to promise you not to hit him in the first place?"
"Well like I said I wanted to show him that  I am happy without him in my life". She said
"What if I didn't hit him?"
"If you didn't hit him he'll know that he did the right thing. Instead of hitting him you should of congratulated him."
"Why would I congratulate him?" I ask. Now I was really lost. First she told me not to hit him and now she's saying that she's fine with it.

"If you congratulated him he will feel happy since he thinks he did the right thing. And when he sees me he will feel guilty and since you already hit him he's already regretting"
"Wait. What do you mean when he sees you?" I asked
"Well since you left I've been thinking. I was thinking that if he was happy I should show him that I was happy." She said while smiling. I am pretty sure she has a devilish plan.
"Then when are you coming back?"
"I will be coming back next month. On our birthday.  I want you to buy a house 5 miles away, so that he doesn't smell me."

"Alright. And can you tell me your plan?" I ask
"I'll tell you next month". She smiling evil like.
"Okay. Well where's everyone?"
"They all went to eat out."
"why didn't you go?" I asked
Didn't feel like going."
"Okay. Well wanna watch a movie?" I ask
"Sure. Go pick a movie and I'll grab the snacks and Andrew."

I go to the living room and look for a movie to watch. I get A Walk To Remember (it's a good movie, even though I am a boy) and Despicable Me.  I put A Walk To Remember first. I go and sit down on the couch.. A couple of minutes later Mary comes in with popcorn, chips and drinks.

"Seriously? A Walk To Remember?" She ask looking shock
"Yeah. it's a good movie."
"I know. Just shock that you'll watch this movie."
"Yeah, Yeah. Now shh, The movie starting."

After watching A Walk To Remember Casey and the others came back.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you, but why are you here? I thought you left this morning." Asked Spencer.
"Yeah, but came back. Wanted to stay longer." I said
 "How long will you be staying?" Asked Casey
"I don't know. I guess until I run out of clothes."
"Will you can stay as long as you like". Said Casey
"Thanks.  Wanna watch movie with us?" I asked
"What you watching ?" Asked Jacob
"Despicable Me."
"Sure". They all said the same time.

After watching Despicable Me. We watched many other movies. Like Mean Girls, White Chicks and others. We watched until 2 in the morning. After watching all the movies we went to sleep.

Austin POV

"Baby, are you alright?" Asked Lily in annoying voice.

I just pushed her away and went inside. I went to the bathroom to get myself clean up. I saw myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. I had a big ass bruise on my face. My lip was bleeding. More like my whole face was bleeding. Thank goodness I was a wolf. If I wasn't I would be dead by now.  After cleaning myself up I go to my room and just think.  I would've look for Carter, but I know it's no use. He would not talk to me or even look at me anymore.

I wish Carter just killed me. So I wouldn't have to live through this guilt everyday of my life.  Why did Lily have to come and stop Carter? Why did I have to ark Lily? Why did I still have her number in my phone? This was all because of me. I was the one who marked her. I was the one who didn't delete her number and most importantly I was the one who rejected Mary.

I just stayed like that until I fell asleep.