Chapter 15

Austin POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was only 4 in the morning. I did go drink at 1 in the afternoon and came back around 3.  I looked and saw that my arm was around a blonde. What? I thought that Mary was a brown head. Did she change her hair color? It doesn't smell like her and when I touch her their is no shock. Who is she? I turn her around and saw that it was Lily. And she was naked. I swear that last night it was Mary. I looked at her and saw that their was a mark on her. It had a letter A on it.  

Lily started moving. She woke up and looked at me.

"Hey Babe". She said trying to sound seductive. Which was just disgusting. I cant believe that use to turn me on
"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily and sitting up
"Well you know you made love with me last night and marked me." She said happily
"Well I didn't mean to mark you, so get out of my house and never let me see your face again." I said angrily.
"Even if I leave this mark will NOT leave. And if you kick me out of the house and not let me see you, I'll tell everyone that you rejected Mary and that's why she ran away". Lily said with a smirk.
"Wait. How did you know?" I asked
"I overheard you and Carter talking.""Fine, stay. Just don't tell anyone about that."
"Okay". And with that she putted on her clothes and left.

Urgg!!! What am I going to do? Mary probably felt that I marked someone else. I feel like such an ass hole. I am just happy that that mark won't be permanent. Once she finds her true mate that mark will disappear forever or once I mark my True mate hers will disappear.  The only reason that I still let Lily see me is because I don't want anyone to know what happened to Mary and I. It's kind of that I didn't want to  ruin my reputation. It  was just that I didn't want the little kids to know what their alpha did and do the same things. I was supposed to be their role models and if they know about this they will never look at me the same. I get out of bed and went and took a long shower.

Mary POV

I couldn't sleep at all.  So I went downstairs to get a glass of water. When I got to the kitchen I noticed that Carter was also not sleeping. He was just sitting on the dining table and looking through his phone.

"Carter, why aren't you sleeping?" I asked quietly not wanting to wake Andrew or the others.
'Oh, I just couldn't sleep.. Why are you up? "Carter asked
"Can't sleep". I said. I sat down across from him. Carter stopped looking through his phone and looked at me.

"Why did you leave?"  Carter asked
"I left because I wanted to start over and I couldn't stand being bullied by you guys." I replied
"I'm sorry Mary. I just wanted to be cool, I guess. I know I wasn't the best brother to you, but I will try my best now." Said Carter looking sorry
"I know you'll try your best. I'll try to forget what happened with you and me for the past 2 years."  I said  smiling. A real smile, not a fake one. I have been smiling with Casey and them, but this was a smile to my brother.

" So can I ask you a question?" Asked Carter
"Sure. Ask away"
"Will why didn't you come back when you were pregnant with Andrew?"
"I didn't want to come back because I knew that Austin won't even help me with him." I said pointing out the obvious.
"Why were you so sure?"
"Well because he rejected me right after sleeping with me and now he marked someone else." I felt tears in my eyes, but blinked them away
"Ok. Will are you plan on coming back or are you going to keep on staying here? I understand if you stay here, but please come back. I can buy you a house a couple miles away from the pack." Carter sounded desperate.

"No.. I am not coming back. it just has to many painful memories and plus I can't risk Austin finding me and Andrew." I stated firmly
" Alright the. I guess I can't make you then. " Carter said giving up
"Are you done asking questions? "
"Yeah ."
"Okay my turn. Will how long are you going to stay here?"
"About a week or two. Why do you want me to leave?" Cater looked kind of sad.
"No. Just asking.    What did you tell Austin to get to come here?"
"I said that I was going to visit our grandparents in North Dakota."
"Oh. Can you promise me something?"
"Sure. What is it?" He asked

"Don't hit Austin when you go back. I know you told me you wouldn't, but just promise me. Okay?"
"Fine. I promise that I will not hit Austin." Carter said
"And please don't even mention about me and also don't ask who he marked. Just let him tell you". "Okay? Because if you ask him, he'll know something is up"
"Okay. Let's go to bed. It like 5 in the morning." Carter said yawning

After that conversation I went to bed and slept. I don't want Carter to home, but I know that he couldn't stay. I felt nice to know that my brother was back to the one I knew before our parents passed away.
I just laid on my bed thinking. What if Austin didn't reject me? What will it be right now? Would I be happy or sad? Those questions will never be answered. After  thinking I fell asleep