OUT!!!!!!

"See class its not that hard" says ms.kean. I leaned over so so my hand was touching my girlfriend Skyler's shouder. " hehehe she said hard" I giggled to her ear. She snickered " your so childish" she said shaking her head. " its not my fault she said hard its funny" I say still laughing she shoves my shoulder " sometimes I wonder if I'm dating a 14 year old boy" she laughs. I gasp and fake offended"how dare you I-" I was cut off by ms Kean "Alex stop talking we are trying to learn" I faked shocked " wait your teaching us since when" I said and stood up."Alex stop disrupting my class and sit down" I can feel Skyler tuging on my shirt for me to sit down. " wait me disrupting?!!?" I gasp and fall on the ground as if I'm fainting I can her giggles from people around the class."ALEX" yells the teacher.I feel a light touch on my lower stomach and I know its Skyler "babe stop she turning red" I start laughing and stand up dust of my pants and bow like it was a show. I got a few laughs at that and I sit down. She glares at me a start teaching again only for me to poke Skyler getting a weird noise out of her ms Kean turns as round and looks at me but I just strug and soon as she turns back around I poke her again she make the same noise and slaps at me to stop. The teacher turns back around "what is that!!!" She looks at me " what its not even me!!!! Your always blaming me for shit" I say "babe stop" I can here Skyler whisper "what ever just stop it who ever it is" she turns back around and every time she trys to talk I start clicking my toung . she turns around so fast " ALEX!!!! STOP" she yells her face red "what its not me!!!" I yell back "then who is ITT!!!!!!!" she yells I swear there is steam coming out her ears I point to Skyler "its Skyler" I say "whatt!!!!! No it not " Skyler yells at me and slaps at me " owwww " I say even though it didnt hurt "she hit me!!!" I yell and ms Kean has had it"Skyler!!!!!! OUTT!!" Skyler shakes her head in disbelief " it wasn't even me you fucking cunt!!!" Well damn didnt know she had the guts. Oh god that's a turn on"OUTT!!!!"Kean says Skyler huffs and start to walk out "hahahaha" I say mocking her " you to!!!!" yells Kean I just nod and walk out only to see a mad Skyler standing against the lockers " hey baby" she ignores me oh I see how she want to be. I lean against the locker so I'm in front of her. I flip my hair and say " you come here oftend" that get a small smile from her I step up my game and say " is you name wifi? Because I'm feeling a connection"I wink she she gives in " god I can't stay mad at you, your a asshole" she laughs and flicks my forhead. We stand the laughing for a bit then I kiss her on the for head "I love you,you know that" I say "oh really I can't tell" she jokes " I love you to, asshole" you never answered my question" I say she looks confused "what?" She ask I smirk and lean closer " so do you come here off tend ?" We both break out in to a fit if laughing.

Sorry its so short