ex trouble

You know the worst part about having a gang leader drug lord girlfriend is that I stay up all night worrying about her. The what ifs never stop, what if she got caught? What if she got hurt,shot,jumped?.

I also hate that everyone thinks I'm to good for her. I mean yeah I dont do drugs and I'm not in a gang but I can be bad, one time I stole a pencil from the teacher. Yeah you got that right bad ass in the house.

Anyway here I am walking around the hall to my locker. When I get shoved in to the lockers so hard I feel like passing out. I look up at my attacker to see James my ex boyfriend I cheated on him with Camren my girlfriend now. I didn't mean to but if just kinda happened. "I told you, you would regret cheating on me" he yells I can smell acohool on his breath. Well great this is gonna be fun.

He used to be really aggressive when we were dating . " James just please leave me alone" I mumble barley being able to form my words. Then I here her voice "what the hell do you think your doing!" Camren growled so loud it scared me a bit. "Cam" I mumble only to get shoved into the lockers harder " shut up nasty bitch" he yelled so loud that spit got on my face."you've got till I count to three" said Camren."Or wh-oh uh I'm so sorry please dont" James look over his shoulder then seemed shoked and let's go of me and stands with his hands up.

I turn my head to look at Camren and she has a gun pointed at his head.. Wait A GUNN!!!! what I'd she doing."Camren stop think this threw he's not worth it" I say. A crowd is starting to form. "no skyler I'm done with all his bullshit" she growls.

I dont think she's gonna stop oh god I can't have my baby going to jail.So I do the only thing I can think of I run infont of james. Camren instantly puts the gun down. "Baby I could have shot you" she tucks the gun back in her Pants and grabs my arm and pulls me to her for a hug" but you didn't" I say almost falling over but Camren catches me. " whoah sky are you okay?" She ask holding me up. " yeah is just need to sit down real fast " I mumble still finding it really hard to stand up.

"you fucking bitch you did this" I here Camren yell . I look up to see Camren charging at James I dont try and stop her. I see her punch him in the face and then he falls and she walks back to me and picks me up. " its okay baby I'm taking you home" she say " thanks baby"I mumble