sangre

I went wrong when I fucked with Sergio's girl, But in my defense I didn't know she was Sergio's girl. I thought she was just a pretty girl at a gasstation. It seem simple like it not really my fault I mean its not like I knew or anything, But its a lot worst then it seems.

You see I've been reppin blood for 5 years now. I never really wanted in the gang but I needed the money to help my ma with rent. She's been working her ass off and I just wanted to help. I was only gonna stay for a bit just get my ma caught up on rent then I was gonna leave. I somehow ended up in a shoot out. That was the first time I killed someone and then I couldn't leave. If I left then they wouldnt be able to protect me from crip, because I killed one of there man. See here where Sergio comes in, he's a crip well he's one of the main leader's. So I'm already on his bad side. Now let me start from were I met Harley.

"Virgo!!! Your always gone and you dont do anything I say!!!! Go get me some beer!!" Yells my ma soon as I walk through the door. " ma I'm not even 21" I say she just roles her eyes " shut up dont act like you dont have a fake ID!! I saw it." Ughhh fine I guess I'm leaving again. "okay I'll be right back" I respond."no you won't your gonna stay gone for 3 fucking days!!" she yell."no not this time ma I'm really tired" I tell her while walking to the door. " well yeah because all you do is run the streets doing gods knows what" ma says with sad look In her eyes " I'm sorry for yelling I'm just worried about you" she say and walks up and gives me a hug. " I promise I'll be right back ma" I walked out to my red mustang and hop in and head to the gas station.

I park my car in the back because I dont want any trouble because I'm on crip grounds. If one of them sees me I'm done for ,I mean It have a few guns in my car but if there's one of them there's more. They all know what my car looks like , we've done a few drive bye and there's like 4 bullet holes.

I walk into there store and grab a beer and go to the casher and put it on the desk "ID please" he says. I hand him the ID and pay for the beer and walk out. " ughhh stupid fucking car". I turn my head to see a very pretty girl kicking her car. " hey Hermosa you need any help?" I ask her she turns her head to look at me and say" uhh yeah I dont know what's wrong" she says all while looking me up and down and smirking. I go up to the car and take a look inside. " well looks like your radiator is not outing the antifreeze in the transmission" I inform her. She laughs "in English" she says. I laugh "in other words your car is over heating". she groans "can you fix it for me?" She ask while getting closer to me " yeah but we need to take it to my house" she jumps up in excitement. Aww she cute " well what will it cost me she runs her finger over my chest and loops her fingers around my Belt. She pulls me closer and puts her lips on my neck. Ugh she will be the death of me. "all it will cost is your name" I state and wraps my arms around her waist. " Harley "she whispers In my ear. " OK let's hook your car to mine and we will bring it to my place" I tell her.
After like 15 mins were back at my house with her car in my drive way.

I've been working on her car for 3 days now and she comes back a few times a day to talk to me I guess. She says she feels bad for not haveing to pay. I just tell her she's paying me by blessing me with her face. We've got closer and she really good company. She know more about me then anyone I new my hole life. She even knows I have a dick. Yeah yeah I was born with it. I didn't just tell her though she found out by accident.

im under her car trying to Fix's this damn thing . " hey Har can you hand me the screws driver " I ask. " uhh yeah where is it?" " its in my pocket" She laughs "well if you wanted me to put my hand in you pants then you should have just ask" I glad she can't see my blushing face . I fill her put her hand in my pocket and grabs my dick. I gasp " no no that not it"I say " yeah I though that was to big to be a screw driver, but wait what is i- oh my god" she says as she notices what it is. I'm blushing so hard right now. " you should of told me that so cool I wanna see it. Is it big? " she says all I once. "I uhh I'm well uhh tidua" I say I gasp when I feel her stick her hands in my pants and in my boxers and grabs my dick and it starts to harden at her touch. " har!!!!! What are you doing" I yell trying to Scoot from under the car but she sit on my legs so I can't. " ohh shut up I just want to see it , plus dont acted like you dont like it" . she pulls out my dick and slowly jerks it " no no stop " I say at the same time holding back a moan. " Virgo shut up I wanna see it when it all they way hard" she mumbles. I just sit there because there's nothing I can really do with her on my legs. " holy shit Virgo this is huge its like 11inchs!!!" she gasp in shock. " yeah I know now can you put it back in my pants now" I say even though I know I'm gonna get blue balls. She laughs and puts it back " not my fault your gonna have blue balls.

" Virgo come on let go in side I wants to snuggle" Har brakes me out of my thoughts. I move away from the bolts and start to walk with her to my room. the only reason I'm agreeing to this is because I'm am really tired. As soon as my back hits the bed Har right there with me." Baby I want something really bad" she say my heart melts at the name. " hmm?" I mumble. " well I just uh-" she trails her hand down to my pants and slips her hand in. " Har stop" I open my eyes and look at her. She looking at me with eyes I can't say no to. " please" she's says while jerking me off at they same time. I jump up and pick her up and slam her on the bed and grab a condom out my back pocket.

skip smut

After some long hard sex where laying in my bed. as she traces her fingers along my toned abs. She looks down at my side she must have felt the bullet scare. She jumps up and gasps. " your a blood!!!" She yells. " what are you talking about?? " . " your tattoo!!" Oh she must have seen the CK on my side. I tried to play stupid " whatttt that stand for Calvin Klein" I say " baby I know when your lying, that stands for crip killer!!" She yells " I should have saw all they signs, all the red stuff the guns ughhh , I knew I new your name from somewhere" she rants two her self. " I jump up and grab her " hey hey its OK it fine" I mumble with her in my arms. " no its not she lifts her shirt and a crips tattoo right theres on her side how did I not see that. " well that ok we won't tell know one" I say to help calm her down. " you know why I got this tattoo?" I shake my head " Sergio made me" she says " what why would he do that?" I ask she shakes her head and grabs my face " you can be mad promise me you won't" she whispers . " I promise" I say " I'm Sergio girl" my eyes widened oh my god this is crazy. I starts laughing " I fucked with Sergios girl" she laughs to and pulls me closer" yes you did"

Part two??