stranger

Based off Strangers by Halsey feat lauren .J

Have you ever had that one person that you just want so bad that it hurts. No? Well I have and it fucking sucks ass. Her name is Rylee, and she's my ex. We broke up because she said "we dont love each other, we just strangers with the same hunger to be touched". I couldn't be mad because I knew it was true. Plus I seen it coming so it didnt hurt as bad , first she wouldnt kiss me on the mouth anymore. She would say  " its to intimate then we should get, I dont want to catch feeling because I know you won't love me right". What she didn't know was I wanted nothing more then to show her my love. I just couldn't, I wasn't sure why not at the time. Now I know that I lack emotions the doctor said it was called soc- sop- I dont remember but it just make my feeling harder to feel. Now I take pills for it , the doctor said it gives me some emotion but I think they just get me to high to do anything heartless. I think maybe I was a little harsh with her. Now that I think back I was a bit contoling but then she wouldn't let me have control anymore. I must have crossed the line.   I missed waking up with her in my bed. I might not have many feeling but I know I care for her, and now I have to see her every day. She thought it was okay for her to just go and start dating my brother. it pisses me off so much that he gets to have her, but oh well its my fault though. So here I am driveing to my house at 3am a little bit buzzed, long night out. I'm just a few minutes away. Few minutes later I'm pulling up in the drive way. Great Rylee cars here hopefully everyone alseep. My mom will be pissed if she sees me like this. Fumbleing with the keys I try to get the door open only to drop them. OK maybe I'm a little more then buzzed. Got them! Yes!! Take that bitches. When I stand back up I meet the blue eyes I Care so much for. Rylee. She looking at me with a disappointed look.I start laughing and poke her boob because I can see her niplle. Haha she swats my hand away " Stop!! Virgo what are you doing it late!!! And are you drunk??!? Did you drive!!!" she whisper yells " damn I'm sorry 'mom'" I say and then start laughing at my own joke. " no your not sorry, you could have killed your self but you dont care do you? You just dont FUCKING CARE!!" she starts to get loud I shush her and point to my head trying to let her know my head hurts when she gets loud. I think Im starting to sober up a little bit. I mean after that out bust how could I not. I think maybe that was a little more then just about me driving Drunk. " why are you annoying me? Dont you have a boyfriend?" I say and try to walk passed her but she shoves me back " listen here you little asshole  tomorrows your bother wants to take me and you out to go have fun or something and I dont want you to act like a asshole to him the hole time. OK? At least act like you care. And I know you won't do it for me so do it for him" she says or more like demands. she looks so pretty in just that long shirt with her hair down. Just thinking about how I want to run my hands all over her body and here her moaning my name and griping onto my back to try and stop her self from screaming as my heads is between her legs. Mmhhm I miss her. "Virgo Virgo hey are you listening" she snaps her fingers In my face " what? Oh hmm yeah I am" I quickly say " I am uh I'm gonna go to bed now" I say as I run up the stairs.I jump into my bed not even changing and soon falling alseep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
                       The Next Day
A light knock on my door wakes me"come in!!" I yell being to lazy to get up. Then Rylee walks in "never mind don't come in" I groan she just chuckles and sit down on my bed she's in a baby blue tank top and some   tiny shorts looking fine as ever. "What do you want?"I grumpily say. "I just wanted tho see if I ever left my moon necklaces in here? I can't find it" she says. " I dont know,look for it " i say . she Starts to move around the room for a good 3 minutes. Then she sits back on the bed and leans over me to try and grab something from my night stand. It might just be me or the fact that her boobs are in my face but I feel like she been leaned over me for like 34 days. "umm can you move, your boobs are kinda in my face and its getting hard to not touch". She leans back and sits on me to where she's straddling me. "Then dont hold back " she Whispers. I just stare at her wide eyes then she slowly starts to move her hips into mine. It might have been the fact that I wasn't reacting but she scoffed and got off to leave. I couldn't let her leave, so jumped up and pushed her back into the door . I push my body into hers gaining a moan from us both. " what are you doing" she moaned " giving In" I say . I start slowly grinding into her she grabs onto my back and pulls me closer.she's grabs my hand and puts it into her pants "please" begs. And who am i to decline so I slip my finger over her clit and slid it in "mmhmh oh god don't stop" she moans in my ear.  I add one more finger and her grip get tighter and the moans get louder as I pump my fingers in her slowly gaining speed."uuuhhh Im about to cum" I slow down and she looks at me "I want you to look me in the eyes" I tell her and then start again . as I stare into her eyes and her breaths get heavy. And she start jerking "uhh Virgo!!"she trys hard to keep her eyes open and looking into mine but I can see them closes from pleasure. I pull my fingers out and put them in my mouth getting all the cum off." I want there to be a forever you and me" I say she stares at me for a bit "no, all you miss is my body" she growls in my ear . she pushes me off and walks out like nothing happed. I'm going to get her back and show her my love.

Should I do a part two??