Hickey?

"Hey guys and welcome to my YouTube channel, if your not already please subscribe" I laugh. " I don't know why but I still hate asking for subs, but I have to because a lot of you fuckers forget"I say while walking around the bathroom looking for Lyric's make up. " Okay so for this week's video I thought it would be fun to pull a little prank on Lyric, so I'm gonna make a fake Hickey on me using her make up, I hoping she has the right kind because she doesn't where that much" I set the camera down by the sink and start opening stuff. " Oo here it is!!" I jump up a little.

Grabbing the make up and setting it by the sink. " I'm hoping she has a good reaction and not to violent" I chuckle. " See now I think there's a chance she just might start swinging on me" I scratch the bag of my head a little bit nervous. " While that would be good for the veiws but not good for me" I laugh again finishing up the ' hickey'.

I jump up again " done!!! I think I did good" I do a little dance. " Okay so Lyric will be back soon so I'm gonna set up the camera" I set up the camera by the TV in the living room.

" Okay so I've been sitting here for over a hour and I just got a text from her saying she on her way, oh and I forgot to tell you that I have my friend gonna text my phone saying, something like,' hey had fun, when can we do that again sorry about your neck'. So this is all gonna be grate!!"

I hear the door make a nosie so I fly back to the coach" baby!!" Lyric yells. " In here" I say back . She walks in and gives me a little peck " I'm going to go change I'll be right back". She walks off and I run to the camera " okay so my phone is in the the room so now I'm gonna use my watch and send the sign to my friend" I run back and sit down. And text my friend.

I wait about 5 minutes before I hear loud stomping coming in my way. I make a scared face to the camera. Soon I'm face to face with Lyric staring me down. " Really fucking really" she yells. I make a confused face " what?" I say. " Don't play stupid now , what is this " she grabs my shirt and pulls it down so she can see my neck. I look down in surprise " oh" is all I say.

She shoves me " really I can't believe you that's all you have to say!!" She shouts so loud. "Look I'm sorry it didn't mean anything" I say. She just shakes her head and clinches her fist and I thanks she's about to start swinging. I stand up and out my hands in her waist. Only for her to push me away.

I start to walk towards her only for her to back up" who is she!" She asked. I just shook my head and scratched me neck.

She walks over to me again and shoves me. I fall back down on the couch. I make eye contact with her and she just starts crying. I hop up and grab her and pull her into a hug. " Oh my baby I so sorry please don't cry" she just holding in to my shirt as if her life dependes on it.

"I'm so sorry" Lyric says. "No no I'm sorry why are you apologizing?" I question. She just looks up at me"did I do something wrong" she ask her eyes start to tear up again. "No baby you didn't do anything wrong, it just a prank.

She starts to look around for the camera. "Look it's right there" I point it out. She looks at it and laughs. With her still wrapped in my arms she looks up at me "that's not funny,I was really sad". She makes this cute pouting face. "Ouch!!" I yelp because she pinched me. "That's what you get jerk".