06

A/N: FUCK ME DADDY- *cough* pardon me.

The two males sat in front of the desk in separate chairs, which Jungkook insisted, because they could get too comfortable or distracted on the couch. The books were spread all over the small desk, notebooks in hand and markers laid out in front of them.

Jungkook let Taehyung mark every traffic rule as a driver from the first twenty pages that he found difficult to remember or simply didn't get. Sighs constantly left the male's lips as he was just uninterested in learning all these rules again, he already passed his theoretical exam right? Why did Jungkook make him learn almost all of them again? Taehyung grew tired and spoke up after half an hour of marking.

"Kook, I already know those rules~" Taehyung whined as he heaved a sigh, bored out while listening to the other male explain them in detail.

"Well then, why don't you tell me what you want to learn?" Jungkook smiled at him hopefully, he didn't want to come across as a boring tutor.

The elder smiled mischievously, he had been staring at the other male's tight skinny jeans since he walked in and god- did it turn him on. He'd grown slightly horny and now he could take advantage of the situation.

He looked at the other male, smirking at him while leaning in closely, "I want you to teach me how to kiss, I think I forgot."

It took Jungkook took a second, only to return the facial expression and lean in too while he placed his hand on Taehyung's cheek.

"I'll be glad to teach you everything you need to know." He spoke as they closed the small gap between them and connected their lips hastily.

Jungkook did not waste any time and slipped his tongue in during the kiss when he got the chance. Taehyung moaned in delight and pleasure, making Jungkook smirk and pulling him on his lap. They continued making out until they both ran out of breath and were forced to break apart.

"You sure have a thing for people sitting on your lap, now don't you?" Taehyung chuckled, out of breath.

"I guess it's a kink of mine." Jungkook said as he held onto the other male's waist.

"Does a lap kink exist?"

"We can make it one."

Taehyung chuckled as he laid his head down on Jungkook's shoulder, catching his breath and listening to the other male talk.

"So what are your kinks? Any freaky ones?" Jungkook asked while wiggling his eyebrows teasingly, looking at the boy with flushed cheeks.

"Kookie, don't!" Taehyung whined while hiding his face in Jungkook's neck.

The younger chuckled at him, softly grabbing his chin, making him face the younger.

"If I tell you one of my secret kinks, you have to tell one of yours, hm?" A quick peck made its way on Taehyung's nose as he nodded slowly.

"Well, I guess you can say I have a disambiguation kink." Jungkook said while looking away slightly. Taehyung just looked at him confused as he had no idea what kind of kink it was. He was lowkey afraid to ask, since it caused Jungkook to look away.

"Uhm, what does that mean?"

Jungkook chuckled slightly at the clueless boy as he started rubbing circles on Taehyung's hips, making the male smile shyly. Jungkook leaned in to whisper in the other male's ear.

"It means I like to fuck where people can see me."

Shivers cascaded down on Taehyung's skin as Jungkook's voice sounded so seductive, especially since Jungkook started sucking on his earlobe. The elder gasped as he felt his boner uncomfortably growing in his pants.