three

HELLO pleeeaaase comment! I wanna know what you guys are thinkin' so far! I'm really excited to hear what you have to say! Btw, if you all wanna follow my twitter & instagram you can! I'll say when I'm about to update & everything. Plus, I would also love to connect with you guys & know where you all are from. I am from Washington state. & no it's not the Seattle part. It's FAR from Seattle. haha, so just give me feedback & you can also talk to me if ya want. I get lonely sometimes lol. Ily all, have a beautiful day.

twitter: ___hippyxo

insta: jmk_xoxo

- jordan k.

This girl. This girl that I feel so connected to. She was in my dreams. And I was in hers. This all seems too much like a dream right now! I don't even know what to say, I just stand there staring at her. She cringes and seems to think I believe she's mad or something.

"What?.. What is it?" She questions me.

"It's just... I've had a dream about you too. A very vivid one." Her face lights up. We both don't know how to answer each other. We just look away and a laugh escapes our lips.

"You were very handsome in my dream. You looked like an angel." She smirks and giggles. "I didn't know what to think and I was sad when I had awoken."

"In my dream you looked at me like you are now. Like you are so pure and content." She rolls her eyes and I look down at her. She looks above us and her eyes go wide.

"We have to go. Now." She grabs my hand and runs back to the house. I can barely keep up with her and her light and fast legs. We come upon the house and slowly open the door. She pops in and I follow behind her.

"Where were you?" Todd's voice booms.

"I-I was showing Harry the fence. I thought that maybe he could help repair it." Her face goes into complete shock as her words stutter.

"Yes, that's a good idea. That fence needs to get fixed so that we can have better protection around here. Thank you." I nod and he goes back to talking. Avery turns around and there is a look of relief on her face. I smile at her and she returns it. The sun falls quickly and we all seem to have sleep rush over us. The boys and I retreat to the basement and we quickly fall asleep.

In the middle of my slumber, I feel my bed dip down. A warm body is pushed up against mine. My eyes flutter open and Avery is sitting up looking down at me.

"I couldn't sleep.." She says and lays down facing me. I look at her face, she looks tired. She pulls herself closer to me and traces her fingers over my arm. Her touch is so delicate and gives me goose bumps. She looks me in the eyes and leans in. But before I can comprehend what she is doing, she pulls away. Her eyes then become to heavy for her to hold open and she gives in. Her eyes slowly close and she falls asleep with a slight smile on her face. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me and she rests her head on my chest. Before I fall asleep I whisper, "Sweet dreams, gorgeous."

When I awake, I feel the emptiness in my bed. She must've left before everyone in the house woke up. I lift my head and see Louis and Ricky fast asleep. This is probably the most sleep they've gotten in a year or two. I walk up the stairs and out of the basement. I find Avery in the kitchen making breakfast. I walk up to her and put my hand on her side. "Good morning." I whisper.

She gets very startled and jumps around to face me. Her eyes look almost terrified. She has a look of relief once she realizes it's me though. She laughs at herself and smiles. "Good morning, Harry." She turns back around and begins again cooking breakfast. I smell bacon and eggs. It smells wonderful. I wonder where they get their animals. I didn't see any around.