five

Just a WARNING, y'all might not approve of this chapter, don't get mad at me, get mad at the characters. Ily, have fun (;

- xoxo jordan k.

I frantically ran throughout the house looking for a key or a hammer or something to open the damn latch. I had to have looked though every drawer in the kitchen and found absolutely nothing. If I can't find something I will stomp on the door and break the goddamn thing myself. The only place left to look though was in Todd and Annie's bedroom. They had to have had some kind of weapon in there. I hurried down the hallway and opened the first door on the left. The door slightly creaked and when I peaked in, Annie was fast asleep. How on earth could anyone sleep through this shit. This is insane. I walk quietly into the room and open the drawer on the opposite side of where Annie is sleeping. The drawer has a book in it, matches, and a gun. I can't really break the lock with this, but I can keep it for safety. I shut the drawer softly. Annie stirs in her sleep. I decide to stop looking in this room as to not wake her. I step out of the room and head to the one across the other side of the hall. Hopefully this room is promising. I peek inside and see Josephine in the twin bed. I walk over to the bedside table and open it. Nothing. I decide to look under the bed. I crouch down and find a baseball bat. Hmm, this could possibly work. It's better than nothing.

"What the fuck!" A voice yells out and a hand grabs the top of my head pulling me up. I wince at the pain of my long hair being pulled at the roots.

"Gaaaah!" I scream out. "Let go of my hair!" I grab their wrist and rip it off of my head. I look up and see Josephine with an angry look on her face.

"What are you doing in my room you pervert?" She questions me sternly. I can't help but notice she's only in a bra and panties. She must not care if people see her this way.

"I don't have time for this." I say getting up, bat in my hand.

"There's no use. Todd won't stop." She says as I start to walk away.

"I can try."

"Trust me, we've been trying. He's a fucking psycho. Don't get involved, Harry." She looks into my eyes, almost pleading to me.

"I have to." She gets up and grabs my arm.

"Stop it. You have it good. She has it good. If you do something, you'll regret it. Why do you think she hasn't left? She gets to eat, gets to have shelter. It's amazing. But there's a price to it.He gives you something, and you give something in return. That's just how he is." Josephine explains to me. What do you give in return though? What will I have to give in return? All of this is so confusing. I knew me and Louis should've stayed in that fucking tree. I need to know what Todd wants in return from everyone.

"What do you give in return?" I questioned her.

"Well.. you'll sure find out if you stay any longer. I suggest you and your buddies leave. Leave before you guys make this worse. Do you hear what he's doing to her? You are doing this to her. You're making Todd angry." That hit my heart like a ton of bricks. I'm a contribution to this right now? I'm making Todd do this to my sweet Avery? Maybe I should leave. I should just leave right now. It would be easier for her. But not for me. I would do anything to keep her safe though. And if it means leaving then you better believe I am. I nod at Josephine and my head falls. She runs her hand across my back, trying to comfort me. "Louis told me what happened. I'm becoming pretty fond of him, but we keep it on the down low as well. We're just better at it. But I believe that in the long run, it won't be so good for me." I look at her and tears are welling up in her eyes. "He's worse to her. I have it 10x more easier than she does." Tears rush down her cheeks. What have I missed? She falls onto me and hugs me, sobbing into my shirt. I can hear Avery's screams end and the latch opens. My head shoots up and I try to run. But Josephine has her arms too tight. She pulls me back and sits me down on the bed. She closes the door just before Todd walks by. She turns to me and signals for me to be quiet.

"We have to be quiet for a little while. He will be mad if he knows we're awake." She climbs up on the bed and sits cross legged next to me. I have to keep my eyes away from her because her legs are wide open. I scoot away from her just a tad. But she moves even closer to me. Josephine runs her fingertips up my arms, making goosebumps rise on my skin. I watch her suspiciously. My eyebrows have come together in a confused look.

"Josephine.... What are you doing?" I ask her. She looks into my eyes and smirks. She gets to her knees and brings her fingertips to my neck.

She brings her lips to my ear. "I've been waiting to do this ever since you boys have got here." She whispers. Josephine kisses my neck and I try to push her off. Her lips bring chills down my spine. She licks and sucks on the sweet part on my neck and collarbone. I try to gently push her away, but her arms are latched around me tight.

"Josephine." I try to say, but it comes out as more of a soft moan. "Stop." Ugh, I should just stop talking, she'll begin to think I want her. I mean, I can't deny how sexy she looks right now with her breasts pushed up against my arm and small but wet lips attached to my neck. But I have my eyes on Avery. And Josephine even said she was fond of Louis. But we're not dating them. We could have a little fun.

"No." She says as she brings her lips to my jawline. "I know you like this, Harry." She smiles against my face and I throw my head back. Josephine kisses me from my jaw to my lips. It feels alien to me to have someone else's lips on mine. But maybe I'll enjoy it. I drop the bat and gun and set them on the floor. My hand travels to her neck pulling her closer to me to deepen the kiss. She straddles me and rests her arms on my shoulders. Our mouths move in sync as her tongue glides into my mouth.

Don't lose control Harry, don't lose control. I tell myself. I haven't done something this heated in a long time. And for it to happen this fast is amazing. It feels amazing. "Hmm what is this, mister." She pulls away from my kiss and looks down at my pants. "I can clearly see what I do to you." She smirks and outlines my length in my jeans with her index finger. Ugh she's killing me.

"I can't help it." I can feel my cheeks redden. What the hell. I've never acted like this before. I'm usually always in control. She has taken it completely away from me.

"Hmm.. well I'm kinda tired. Thanks for this though, it was fun." Josephine crawls off of me and gets under the covers. I sit there, dumbfounded. I must look pretty stupid right now. I look over at her and her eyes are closed. "You should go to bed too. It's late." She smiles knowing that she made me this way. I stand up and head out of the room. "But Harry," I stop in my tracks and look back at her, "let's do this again sometime."