Chapter 5

Mrs Swift pov

But she just replied "Who are you?", we were shocked after listening that, how can she tell to her own parents. But we calm down little, as the doctor said she will be not able to remember anything.

Amelia's pov

I didn't know who are they, they were standing in front of me and were so happy, they asked me various questions but I just didn't understand what to tell as I didn't know them. There was a women who was telling me that she is my mom, but I could not believe her. Thier was a man also who was telling me that he is my dad but i couldn't believe him too. There was another women who was standing far away from me. But she didn't ask me a single thing.

Mrs Swift pov

Everyday I went to Amelia's house to make her remember things but she wasn't able to remember anything, i felt sad and went home. Next day again i went to her house to do the same thing but nothing changed.

Amelia's pov

The lady would everyday come to my house and try to remember me my old days, but I wasn't able to. I got to know that she is my neighbor. So i thought to go to her house, if I could see something and remember. I entered her house and she told me to sit. I didn't want to sit as her house was so big and i want see her house. So i started to go around her house. I reached the last floor and found a room which was locked but the door was decorated beautifully and it was written, do not touch but I didnt care about that and thought to open the door.

When i opened the door I didn't belive myself, i saw....