Chapter 10

Amelia's pov

I don't know who was he? So i took my book from the library and went back home.

Next day we were having drwaing competition in the school. I love drwaing so i was going to participate but i didnt know that the new boy was also going to take part.

The topic was simple, as we need to draw what we like to imagine and i loved this topic because I love imagination. After sometime the competition got over.
And the results were soon, as they told that they will give the results today. Every year I used to win this competition, but this time I was kind of nervous because I heard that the new boy was good in drwaing.

We went to the assembly area for the results and the announcement began....

Welcome students and teachers, i feel very proud that i have so talented students in my school. So the best artist award goes to......., any guesses?

All stared to cheer up my name, i was happy to listen them.

Sorry guys but this time your guess is wrong The best artist award goes to David......, give a big round of clap to David.....

I was shocked, how can I not win?, but in my mind, i wanted to know who was David. He stated walking towards the stage but i couldn't see his face. He reached the stage and turned towards us.

And i saw he was........