PROLOGUE

DEDICATED TO
Wattpad for helping me write this .

©2017 Crystal Warwoods.

No part of this eBook may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

The Book cover is not under my copyright.The image was downloaded from the source:Google.
So the image and the future images or videos posted with the eBook are not my properties.
They belong to their rightful owners.
But the plot and characters are all mine.

---------------------------------------------

                 PROLOGUE

Riley Jones only dreamt of getting rescued by a Knight in Shining Armor all her life.
Riley ,is that girl who believes fairy tales exist and it takes just a little bit of effort and a pinch of magic to find one for yourselves.

After chasing Brandon James all her high school ,she learns that a typical high school Soccer jock is nothing like Prince Charming .

Her best friend Kathy ,who is a total practicalist ,as she calls herself ,is happy that Riley realized Brandon is not her Prince but at the same time upset and happy,when Riley is awestruck at the first sight of Kathy's fiance Craig Edwards .

Kathy despised Craig Edwards all her life and her marriage was just some cruel game played by her father to get his company and himself to the top of the World .Now to this joke ,joins Riley and she is serious about getting Craig's attention ,little did she know ,Kathy wants the same !Though sounds cliche ,Kathy tries her best not to fall for Craig and may be Kathy is sort of crazy ,as she wishes Riley to take away Craig ,far away from becoming Kathy's husband.

But all her life ,Kathy got nothing she wanted except a friend like Riley .

It's now upto Craig ,to choose between Kathy and Riley and he is no different than Brandon and very unlikely that he is a Prince Charming.

Destinies change overnight ,Hatred fumes out of love and Riley learns ,in real life fairy tale doesn't exist and Happily Ever After is only possible in a Book  .

Riley's story takes U turn when her step-brother is murdered and she learns  her favourite color Red is the one she is the most afraid of.

Catching her life in one hand ,her cliche affair in the other one ,how will she catch the gun for her own safety?,may be Craig could be of some help in her attempt to find the murderer and may be Brandon is not a bad guy she fell for in high school.

----------------------------
CAST
Your favourite actress no.1 as Riley Jones.
Your favourite actress no.2 as Kathy Green .
Your favourite actor no.1 as
Craig Edwards.
Your favourite actor no.2 as
Brandon Clark.

The Video I put it on the chapter is too awesome to ignore.

-------------
Dear Reader,
Everything's your favourite ,so please click that star and save me.
:-);-).